Disney Infinity anyone?

(7 Posts)
I8toys Sun 29-Dec-13 14:36:17

DS8 got Infinity and Skylanders Swapforce for birthday in October. Loves both but as Retropear says the toybox is like Minecraft, which he also loves, so enjoys that aspect and also the missions.

But be aware you need to buy the figures to advance/get the most out of the game - we have all the figures that are out at present but believe they will be releasing another range of figures in the future - so the cost will mount up. If you are willingly to spend it is good. DS8 and DS10 had great fun with the Pirates of the Caribbean/Lone Ranger figures.

Retropear Fri 27-Dec-13 19:21:27

A big yay.

Dtwins (10) love it.

It's a kind of two in one.You get the toy box which is a bit like Minecraft where you build things and visit things,then you get missions in different film themes.

2 can play at once if you have 2 characters from the same film.

Dtwin 2 has the handbook which he has been barely separated from all Christmas.

2anddone Fri 27-Dec-13 18:11:34

Yay!! I dont understand it and not sure dc do but they have been on it non stop!!

wonderingsoul Fri 27-Dec-13 18:10:03

yay here.
dc dad decided to actually send a present this year and they got disney infinity.. we had a little go yesterday and i have to admit its very cool. kids love it.. bit complicated but still great.

think its better value then skylanders as there s so much differeance between the chacters and games.. .. but then mine arnt into skylanders at all. smile

Deckmyballs Fri 27-Dec-13 17:19:30

Santa brought it for us and tbh I don't rate it. DS is 5 tho very advanced in this sort of thing but it's very complicated and not much fun!

TheArticFunky Fri 27-Dec-13 17:18:53

Yay we think although harder than you think.

dingit Fri 27-Dec-13 17:18:20

Yay or nay?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now