Plans for xmas eve?

(31 Posts)
cantheyseeme Wed 18-Dec-13 14:49:31

Just -nosey- interested in what everyones plans are, we are going to have a duvet, chocolate and film day when dd is home from nursery, takeout and shit tv later evening and dd's can open one prezzie each, me and dp may have a glass of wine too.
Im getting so excited now!! grin

And then off to Midnight Mass by myself while everyone else is in bed. DD who is 5 is desperat to come but I have said not this year.

Greenandcabbagelooking Wed 18-Dec-13 18:07:59

Starting on some of the food for Christmas Day.
Going carol singing round the hospital, then mince pies and sausage rolls.

OatcakeCravings Wed 18-Dec-13 18:08:37

I am having Ovenu around in the morning to do the oven and hob! Then it will depend on the weather either out for a long walk if its dry or cinema. Then nice tea followed by Xmas jammies and hot choc

Love Xmas eve more than the day, usually prepare all the veg and have a Hoover round, watch a Xmas DVD in the afternoon, DC prob out and about as youngest is 16.
In the evening we all gather for a takeaway, then DH goes to the pub with his bro for a swift half then we sort out all the presses ready for FC fgrin

Walk on Hampstead Heath with friends, then back to friends house for dinner and wine.

WipsGlitter Wed 18-Dec-13 20:50:11

Food prep
DP takes DS2 to the cinema
Chinese for tea!

Last year I got up early to go to M&S and went for a wee sneaky coffee on my own. Some peace before the storm. Must remember to do the same this year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now