What are you buying your DH for Christmas? Need ideas!!

(58 Posts)
ToffeeJungle Thu 12-Dec-13 18:25:30

Thought I'd done all my Christmas shopping and then realised I haven't bought DH anything (!!) and Im stuck for ideas!

I ask him what he wants and he says nothing - that he doesn't need anything.

The sorts of presents I used to buy have gone out of the window now we have a 1 year old - ie. tickets to gigs, swanky meals out, trips away, even cd's & dvd's as he doesn't have time for these anymore!
He doesn't read, isn't really into clothes / fashion, and seems to have everything he needs!

Any ideas please??? He's 35 if that helps.

Thank you!!

Manchesterhistorygirl Wed 18-Dec-13 13:39:19

A nespresso machine with built in milk frother, a mug designed by the children and a set of coffee syrups from costa. Oh and rather randomly a show cane for his horse.

Heathcliff27 Wed 18-Dec-13 13:46:10

A tablet and cover for it
Boxers
Lounge about trousers and t shirt

From the kids:
Ted baker smellies
Thorntons chocs

Tanyaaah Wed 18-Dec-13 13:46:52

This is not a good thread to read if you don't have hundreds to spend on one person! Pah, should have stopped earlier.

Mandz07 Wed 18-Dec-13 13:58:59

I bought dh a projector and a 120inch. Screen this year. He wanted to buy a 90 inch tv the thought of it on my lounge makes me cringe. Thought that at least this way he can have the big screen but it can be put away when not in use

SirChenjin Wed 18-Dec-13 14:10:00

I didn't spend hundred Tanyaaah - honestly, you're not alone! I bought DHs stuff in the sale/from an outlet.

SirChenjin Wed 18-Dec-13 14:10:09

hundreds even

ArtyFartyQueen Wed 18-Dec-13 14:15:44

I've brought DP a mountain biking magazine membership, Superdry coat and some yoga stuff as he's just got into that. Will also do a little stocking filled with treats such as sweets, chocolate, popcorn, nuts, ale etc

ellesabe Wed 18-Dec-13 17:33:21

I'm getting him tickets to the Gadget Show Live at the NEC in April.

That way if he wants to spend silly money on an expensive thing it's up to him!

And it looks fun smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now