What are you buying your mum for Christmas

(59 Posts)
MabelStark Tue 10-Dec-13 19:33:14

Having bought gifts for her for 20 odd years I feel like I've bought everything before... Anyone purchased their Mum a great present? Please share it with me!

I have just wrapped my Mum up the most beautiful.... cordless drill :-D

She asked for Philips screwdriver...but she has just moved and is pu5in g up furniture etc and I am really hoping it goes down well....

Also a beautiful tin of chocs and a Philips screw driver that was 89p

scurryfunge Fri 20-Dec-13 23:56:53

A crossword solver. She doesn't do Internet but phones me daily asking me to look up answers so I think this will allow her to cheat all on her own! I've got her a stocking full of toiletries, socks, chocolate etc.

StillWearingOddSocks Sat 21-Dec-13 09:04:56

Onesie
Book
Quite a bit of book themed stuff - tea towel, posh packing tape with quote on, small brooch
Choc orange
Cadburys selection box!

I thought I had loads but it doesn't look as much when I've written it down fshock

Stanislas Sat 21-Dec-13 10:07:59

Love you lot. Thoughtful and caring. No mother or MIL to buy for so I envy you.

beatofthedrum Sat 21-Dec-13 20:41:27

She knows she's getting a dressing-gown from me and my sis as she picked it out with us, but I've also got her a lovely blue leather handbag as a surprise, and chocolates.

SomeKindOfDeliciousBiscuit Sun 22-Dec-13 20:23:34

A radley handbag smile

VoldemortsNipple Sun 22-Dec-13 21:30:38

A joint present with siblings of an iPad mini. She is obsessed with playing computer games like Candy Crush hmm and wanted something to listen to her audio books on.

From me:
A leather coin purse
Pajamas
A Remington hot air hairstyler
Stainless steel soap
Scarf
Dcs have bought her some smellies
Oh and I made her an advent calendar which had loads of nice toiletries and chocolate in. she confessed to opening all the gifts one night when slightly tipsy and wanted chocolate grin

stillenacht Sun 22-Dec-13 21:33:24

Vouchers from M and S (dad getting same). They gave us money. No one has had any time to think about pressies this year.

Haahoooo Sun 22-Dec-13 21:37:10

Her favourite perfume and a charm bracelet with the initials of her DCs and DGCs. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now