Playmobil help please

(10 Posts)
Judyandherdreamofhorses Sun 08-Dec-13 20:08:22

I've got DD a second hand playmobil plane for Christmas. It's all she's talked about for months, and I couldn't justify a brand new one.

It's in nice condition, but only has a couple of figures. She's talked a lot about suitcases and I think they're essential to her enjoyment! How can I find some suitcases?! Are there any separate characters I can buy with suitcases? What could I get to go with it, to increase okay value? She has the swimming pool already, but not much else.

stationtostation Sun 08-Dec-13 20:15:12

Have you had a look on ebay, they often have them for sale.

SpookedMackerel Sun 08-Dec-13 20:16:57

You can get a small set with a hotel porter pushing a trolley with 4 or 5 suitcases on it - you could always pretend he was a member of airline staff pushing all the luggage out to the plane instead. I think it costs about a fiver.
And you can get a tiny set with an air hostess pushing a trolley of snacks, think it costs 2 or 3 pounds.

NoComet Sun 08-Dec-13 20:17:54
NoComet Sun 08-Dec-13 20:21:03

EBay is great, DH found DD2 an amazingly detailed wheel chair for her hospital set, I've never seen in the shops.

Lilicat1013 Sun 08-Dec-13 20:26:32
Kinect Sun 08-Dec-13 20:32:35

There are a few sellers that sell broken up PM sets, so you can buy spare parts.

playmobil suitcase

Judyandherdreamofhorses Sun 08-Dec-13 20:34:54

Great, thanks everyone. I'll head to eBay now!

Fresh01 Sun 08-Dec-13 20:35:17

Also the main playmobil uk website sells various spare parts and has instructions for all sets.

My dc all like lots of people, I bought a job lot on eBay. Doesn't really matter if they match the set, but my dd loves taking the hats and hair off. More role play potential the more people you have.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now