Calling all Oxfordshire MNetters!

(8 Posts)
Jo178 Sun 01-Dec-13 20:49:44

I'd really like to send a Janet and Roy (fake christmas card) to my pil. A very kind MNetter from Oxford did a brilliant one from me last year but I've been unable to trace her. Would any kind soul be happy to oblige? I'm in the north west and would happily reciprocate with a Manchester (or Northumberland / Newcastle) postmark as DH works in that area. Please help, it drove mil crazy last year and would provide great entertainment!

FeisMom Sun 01-Dec-13 20:53:23

I noseyed as it is the next County, will Northamptonshire do?

twinklytoes Sun 01-Dec-13 21:05:40

have absolutely no idea what you want me to do but I can provide a postmark from a north oxfordshire town!

I'm South Oxfordshire if any good smile

WholeNutt Sun 01-Dec-13 22:18:42

There should be a Janet & Roy thread with people willing to participate. I'm happy to post from Devon!

3bunnies Sun 01-Dec-13 22:25:10

Could they maybe have moved?

Jo178 Sun 01-Dec-13 23:15:33

Oh thank you all so much! Mumsnet saves the day again! I had a look at the thread but haven't found anyone. hmm I was thinking that they'd have to move if I couldn't find someone who could do it! MrsAlwaysRight I'll pm you tomorrow with the details if that would be ok? Anywhere in Oxfordshire is great as pil have no idea who these people are! Thanks again everyone, you're all so kind.

TheBuskersDog Sun 01-Dec-13 23:45:02

I'm in Oxford if you want it from here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now