Chocolate themed hamper

(32 Posts)

So,this is for a November birthday for a difficult to buy for chocolate loving friend but thought I'd get more input here and might provide ideas for christmas for others... I was thinking of a chocolate themed hamper. Chocolate goodies easy, but looking for other chocolate themed things e.g. Chocolate liqueur, choc massage oil etc. any thoughts??

Anger? Can get ...

Thank you all. So thrilled you anger that Mozart liqueur here now, it is fabulous.

lookoveryourshouldernow Fri 15-Nov-13 20:02:01

Chocolate Teapot or failing that some chocolate teaspoons....

WeAllHaveWings Fri 15-Nov-13 19:32:37

I've got a bottle of choc baileys for xmas after dinner, bottle looks great cant wait to taste it!

HyvaPaiva Fri 15-Nov-13 18:45:58

Sorry I haven't read the full thread but the new cooking range, alcohol range, and beauty range at Hotel Chocolat might be good for chocolatey things that aren't chocolate. They do cocoa pasta and oils, cocoa gin, and cocoa body lotions. All very gorgeous and indulgent. Lovely idea OP!

Last call as need to finish off this weekend.

Thank you all, can see the hamper coming together nicely now. Hope this helps some others with ideas too.

chanie44 Mon 11-Nov-13 06:18:24

The body shop has a range called chocomania which has soap, body butter etc.

AscoyneDAscoyne Mon 11-Nov-13 01:18:49

A jigsaw? Sorry am rubbish at linking but if you type chocolate jigsaw puzzle in amazon loads of cool ones come up.

Leeds2 Sun 10-Nov-13 22:37:23

The book, or DVD, Hotel du Chocolat.

hermioneweasley Sun 10-Nov-13 21:57:53

You can buy pure cocoa sticks for cooking (hotel chocolat do some) and they add a real depth of flavour

Wiifitmama Sun 10-Nov-13 21:27:08

You can get tea pigs at waitrose, Ocado etc.

Wow, fabulous, thank you everyone, lots of great ideas there.

Luggage16 Sun 10-Nov-13 21:21:45

I'm sure jelly belly do chocolate flavoured jelly beans which means they probably do lollys etc too

nothruroad Sun 10-Nov-13 21:10:59

Tesco have chocolate tea - think it might be their own brand but not sure.

antimatter Sun 10-Nov-13 20:57:26

We bought some white chocolate hot chocolate powder from Whittards (£5.50)

DD approves.

antimatter Sun 10-Nov-13 20:50:18

cocoa butter from Body Shop
good quality cocoa - Waitrose has it
also at Waitrose Clipper Super cosy drinking chocolate
they also have others
also - loose teach chololate flavour and others at:
www.whittard.co.uk/search?searchterm=chocolate
other ideas:
www.greenandblacks.co.uk/our-range

www.thorntons.co.uk/section/Gift-Ideas/2222.uts

there's chocolate flavour ale or stout made by Fullers

cocoa nibs at Holland&Barrett

Choc baileys definitely thanks, and m&ms are cute! Will take a closer look.

Yes, can get to Hotel Chocolat, will put lots of 'chocolate' I , but would like to think of some different chocolate themed things. The tea is a good idea thanks. Just checked, can get it from tea pigs but would only be ordering that, which means the postage would cost more than the tea if I read it properly? Do you know if you can get it in shops? (Will google again, just if you know)

Wiifitmama Sun 10-Nov-13 20:41:43
Wiifitmama Sun 10-Nov-13 20:39:10

What about the Baileys new chocolate flavour?

PuppyMummy Sun 10-Nov-13 20:37:40

depends how much you want to spend but Hotel Chocolat is lovely chocolate and they do other chocolate themed things too now. It is expensive but worth it.

You can buy online if there isnt a shop near you.

Wiifitmama Sun 10-Nov-13 20:35:48

Chcolate tea? Can't remember the brand - maybe tea pigs?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now