one week and I fully intend to do christmas.

(6 Posts)
raisah Sun 03-Nov-13 05:16:27

Book a supermarket delievery slot, take old things to charity to make ropm for new, plan a xmas
dinner menu & compile s shopping list, buy everything online & check the xmas bargain threads, check state of tree/decs/lights in loft & replace broken ones, do a gift spreadsheet to track purchases, write your xmas cards & buy stamps, book advance tickets for shows / activities before they sell out.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/Christmas/1896499-The-one-where-we-eat-too-many-screme-eggs-Put-down-your-festive-goats-in-a-tree-calendar-it-s-thread-19

raisah Sun 03-Nov-13 05:04:28

I saw kaleidoscopes in Tiger. They have all sorts of lovely things in there for not much money.

www.tigerstores.co.uk/mobilestores.php

Hawkins bazaar?

Whereisegg Sat 02-Nov-13 18:46:59

I got my dc's kalidescopes from poundland.

fuzzpig Sat 02-Nov-13 18:42:53

Don't know about the kaleidoscope, maybe sites like Tickseed?

If you'll be wrapping stuff, make sure you get a hidden space clear and clean now, so you don't end up stuffing things in any old how and ruining the paper... <bitter experience>

I have this week off work and I intend to have christmas done, packed and put away by the end of it.
I have pordered finger lights for dd's stockings, will look for more ideas on here. Anyone know where I can get a nice cheap kalideascope. I have ordered me and dh wellies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now