so it's only..........part deux

(211 Posts)

into the last two months.
It's now TWO MONTHS people grin

NowBringUsSomeFuzzpiggyPudding Mon 23-Dec-13 08:59:05

Woohoo not long now!

I really need to get up as our final tesco shop should be arriving in the next hour or so. Lots of fresh stuff and far too many desserts I'm lying, there's no such thing as too many desserts

Xmas #1 yesterday was fab, played loads of games and also went for a nice walk in the dark to look at inflatable snowmen Xmas lights in the neighbourhood.

Got a bit more wrapping to do but nothing major. DH got called in to work today - a total PITA but hey, we get to keep the Soda Stream he's demonstrating?! Bribery much? grin

Thankfully DSD is staying another night to babysit as I have the late shift.

nickdrakeslovechild Mon 23-Dec-13 11:47:26

Thank youfsmile my LO was truly spoilt thanks to Reastie and her amazing bargain threads. Very tired, but looking forward to Christas day now. The rest of the family arrive later today then a small shop locally for a few fresh things then we are all done here. Probably wont be popping back so Happy Christmas and see you in a few days for next years count down fgrin

cheesypastaplease Mon 23-Dec-13 19:55:02

I did my last shopping today and I'm done!! fsmile

What's your plans for tomorrow?

One day to go.

<<Looks on the NORAD Santa Tracker>>

<<Checks my presents have been loaded on I've been Good ALL Year >>

Happy Christmas Eve fgrin

And a Merry Christmas Eve to RabidCarrot who started the Countdown Thread

50shadesofknackered Tue 24-Dec-13 06:33:29

ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!! fgrin fgrin fgrin
Going to dm's this morning then home at lunch time. Making mince pies later, then watching Christmas film/tv, tracking Santa, have a Chinese takeaway for tea, bath, New pj's and kids leave out mince pie, carrots etc.then off to bed. Hopefully dh and I can relax in front of tv with disgusting amounts of champagne before putting the presents out. Oooo I'm very excited!!

cheesypastaplease Tue 24-Dec-13 06:56:24

It's Christmas Eve!! My favourite day of the year! fsmilefsmile

So much to do today. Make soup, prep veg, I was going to cook turkey today but it's still frozen!

Dd and I are going to make cookies for Santa and decorate the glass jars for the landing strip.

We are going on a walk with dcs and neighbours later in the woods behind our house. The plan is that the kids will find snowman soup which I made up last night hanging from the trees, but the weather is wild here so not sure if it will work out!!

I will report back later - hope everyone has a good day!

fsmilefsmilefsmilefsmile

NowBringUsSomeFuzzpiggyPudding Tue 24-Dec-13 22:39:35

DD is still awake fhmm

Have had a lovely evening though. Morning was a bust due to my illness being particularly bad, but much improved later on. Had to cut out some plans due to the horrendous weather but still managed to receive the elf delivery - DCs so excited!

Just finishing watching White Christmas before we trundle off to bed. I get weepy at the end. My parents are in their 60s and have never seen it fshock

NowBringUsSomeFuzzpiggyPudding Tue 24-Dec-13 22:42:22

I really really hope DD falls asleep properly soon. She was fine going to bed (the onesie helped! And we took turns reading pages of the Grinch with nanny too fsmile) but then woke up and went all clingy. Any time we go near her door she pops up like a meerkat.

Everything else is ready but we need to do the stocking!

50shadesofknackered Tue 24-Dec-13 23:41:10

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a lovely time

Merry Christmas
Peace on Earth

Happy Cooking (remembered to take the chicken breasts out of the fresser for the DC)

See you all for the New Thread fgrin

cheesypastaplease Wed 25-Dec-13 10:12:38

Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you're all having a fab day x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now