My 5yo dd's present list ......

(2 Posts)
Marne Sun 06-Oct-13 13:49:23

Sounds like plenty, I think at the age of 5 they are not really going to be comparing how much they have, mine are 7 and 9 and never really take any notice. Of what each other have got. My dd2 will be getting a lot more than dd1 as dd1 wants a play station 3 ( she's only getting it as dh wants one too so they are kind of sharing it) she won't be getting much else, have got her a onesie and have pre ordered a pokemon game for her ds, she will get a few books and that's about it, dd2 will be getting 3 small lego sets, the moshi monster mall, a wooden xylophone, moxie girls and a few other bits which will look a lot more than dd1's pile.

jabelle Sun 06-Oct-13 11:55:18

I have got quite a few things for my 5yo dd but am stuck and still need a few more bits as at the moment, her sisters have more and I like them to have the same amout of presents to open.

Mr Bean DVD Box Set, Minnie Mouse PJ's, Bag, My First Chapter Books boxset, Smurfs book, Minnie Mouse Jewellery Box, 6 mini lego sets plus Lego Friends Heartlake Stables, Lego Friends Rehersal Stage, Lego Friends Horse Trailer, Barbie Magic Hair, A4 Notebook, Stabilo Neon Pens. Still need to get: Knickers, Lego Friends Annual, DS Game, Craft set, possibly a 'learn to tell the time watch'.

Stocking: Lego mini Figure, Earmuffs, Perfume Stick, lip balm, notebook, hair band/clips, Minnie Mouse Necklace. Still need: sweets, magazine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now