George Pig clothes

(35 Posts)
KissMyStardust Sat 05-Oct-13 15:51:05

My dd loves George Pig but Im really struggling to find George clothes, just masses of Peppa everywhere!
i got her a long sleeve shirt from m and s and some pjs from primark so far.
Not bothered about them being 'boys' clothes as long as George is there - she cried as he wasn't on the peppa pig pjs i got her!! (shes only 22 months old).

Any ideas of where to hunt greatly appreciated.

TaffyandTeenyTaffy Sat 05-Oct-13 15:54:18

Sainsbury's had some George Pig stuff (t-shirt/top I think) last weekend - may have been boys though.

Our local Morrisons got some clothes in recently, and there were a few George items

Theironfistofarkus Sat 05-Oct-13 16:22:10
everydayaschoolday Sat 05-Oct-13 19:56:26

https://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/search?field-keywords=george&viewID=results&intid=gnav_search&node=42966030

This tshirt top is only in age 3-4 years in M&S. Have you a BIG nearly 2YO?? grin.

And a george pig sticker book (but that's not clothing)...

ok, so this post isn't helpful at all. sorry. I'll post again if I find anything relevant...

everydayaschoolday Sat 05-Oct-13 20:06:55

Look what I found!! A whole world of Peppa and George! There are 2 or 3 george clothing items on this Peppa World website.

shop.peppapigworld.co.uk/Clothing/b/2685675031?ie=UTF8&title=Clothing

TheFutureMrsB Sat 05-Oct-13 20:12:52

B&M's had George Pig pj's in last christmas time, may be worth a look if they have them again? They were cheap too around £4 and wash really well.

LegoAcupuncture Sat 05-Oct-13 20:14:19

Next usually do Peppa/George Pig stuff.

MortifiedAdams Sat 05-Oct-13 20:16:34

Beautiful george pig pyjamas

PoppyWearer Sat 05-Oct-13 20:19:09

The Peppa Pig World "Mr Dinosaur" dressing gown is fab.

Don't forget your Mummy Pig/Daddy Pig pyjamas whilst you're there grin

OP I have a George Pig duvet set suitable for a cot bed or junior/toddler bed that you can have if you can make use of it. DS no longer uses it as he is now in a full size bed.

Also George pig PJs on character.com for £4.95

BirdingWidow Sat 05-Oct-13 20:31:30

Sainsburys do have a George pig t shirt - it's in the boys' section. its is pic of George in space on a navy blue background. £6. If sainsburys is a trek and you want to see first I can send you a pic of it

BirdingWidow Sat 05-Oct-13 20:32:21

(And if you don't have a sainies I may be able to pick one up and post to you). It's not v girly but that may not matter!

Duvet set is now spoken for I'm sorry.

KissMyStardust Sun 06-Oct-13 20:24:09

You are all bloomin brilliant!! I had totally forgot about peppa pig world as well! Good to know the quality is decent too as quite ££.
I had a hunt in bm the other day but no luck.
The argos pjs are fab!
Size 3-4 in m and s would probs fit as well as she's very tall.
thank you!

IsleOfRight Sun 06-Oct-13 23:54:19

I got a fab one on sainsburys but was reduced so probably last season. I would try eBay.

Similar problem but my nephew likes Peppa but all the Peppa clothes are girly and all the boys stuff is George. Anyone seen any boyish things with Peppa on?

IsleOfRight Mon 07-Oct-13 13:55:11

Anyone?

everydayaschoolday Mon 07-Oct-13 20:27:35

Horray! A blue Peppa Pig top in Mothercare, IsleOfRight!

www.mothercare.com/Peppa-Pig-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt/LZ0791,default,pd.html#q=peppa%20pig

IsleOfRight Mon 07-Oct-13 20:37:08

Hooray. Thank you. Wish it didn't have the pink round the neck.

everydayaschoolday Mon 07-Oct-13 21:59:31

It's so difficult to find gender-neutral in Peppa Pig shock. I tried M&Co, House of Fraser, Mothercare, M&S. I'll keep an eye out for you though cake cos it's suppertime grin

coffeewineandchocolate Mon 07-Oct-13 22:03:40

Try amazon. I got a few there

KatherinaMinola Mon 07-Oct-13 22:06:57

John Lewis have some v cute George Pig wellies. Also George slippers.

MortifiedAdams Mon 07-Oct-13 22:15:24
IsleOfRight Mon 07-Oct-13 22:17:47

Thanks mortified. The dots at the side make it girly though don't they?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now