Christmas pjs

(6 Posts)
CamelBalls Sun 08-Sep-13 20:25:01

wait I would try primark? Or check the Internet?

Ok good to know - I will have a look in the supermarket shops then!

I have a feeling I will be posting more and more on this board as the weeks go on!

Thank you :D

Oldraver Sun 08-Sep-13 19:27:00

Matalan have usually done some nice flannel pj's..I've had Christmas theme ones and also some not festive like the penguin ones.

Shelf stacker in tescos last week told me that the Christmas ranges would start being put out in a week or two, so not long to wait!

WaitMonkey Sun 08-Sep-13 17:14:56

Sorry for the hijack btw.smile

WaitMonkey Sun 08-Sep-13 17:14:16

Sorry, haven't seen any yet. But on the same theme, rather than starting a new thread, can I ask a question ? Has anyone seen any Christmas onesies, for children ? Thanks.

CamelBalls Sun 08-Sep-13 16:04:42

Last year I got some amazing adult pjs bottoms from Sainsburys - Christmas ones which were fleecy, and in the interest of spreading Christmas costs out - has anyone seen any anywhere?

I loved them as did my friend and I'm trying to do a Christmas hamper for her and her children which I will put them all in, but want to get them over the next few months instead of right before Christmas which I normally do!

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now