Do you think a baby needs a ticket for a panto?

(6 Posts)
curiousgeorgie Thu 25-Jul-13 13:35:31

I'm looking to book Panto tickets at either Wimbledon or Richmond, and will have a 3 year old and a 5 month old..

I can't find it on the website and all the tickets seem to be the same price, so do you think a (will be) 5 month old who will be on my lap will need a ticket of her own??

Would you buy one or just risk it? (I would call customer services but have just managed to get a toddler and a newborn to sleep next to me and if I speak, it's all over wink)

CajaDeLaMemoria Thu 25-Jul-13 13:38:12

I'd call later. They might need to know for fire safety protocols, but I wouldn't expect to be charged full price.

amigababy Thu 25-Jul-13 13:45:32

some theatres or individual productions have a babes in arms policy, really you'll need to find out in advance.

When I took my DC to the Panto for the first time I had to buy a ticket for them even though they sat on my lap (well the DS did when he was on his own then younger DD when I took both)

But there was a minimum age too (can't remember how old) .
You'd need to phone and check for sure.

curiousgeorgie Fri 26-Jul-13 13:58:47

Thanks, I checked and she was full price in Richmond but in Wimbledon free but we have to ask for a baby ticket when we get there!

smile

toisa Sun 04-Aug-13 15:47:50

Despite full price you can buy the cheapest tkt in the gods for her...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now