just bought my first christmas present!

(8 Posts)
NeverTooManyCats Tue 23-Jul-13 19:41:49

DH is a fan of the film pacific rim that came out this month, a website called Teefury prints new (always geeky) tshirts every day and todays was pacific rim! DH is an absolute blighter to buy for so feeling quite excited!

whattooooodo Wed 24-Jul-13 01:34:20

Well done. I've bought a few things for dc but I'm usually about finished by now.

farrowandbawl Wed 24-Jul-13 14:30:25

I've spent the last 2 days in the loft going through the decorations for a Christmas fix that I was desperate for. The hot weather has been so depressing for me and the rain storms were a very welcome relief.

I haven't started my shopping yet which is weird as like another poster, I'm usually done by now too but expensive house stuff needed doing desperately so that has had to come first.

Cor, you lot are scarily organised envy

I've bought very little - a tree skirt, some Yankee Candles.
I start the Stocking Gifts when the DC go back to school. Mainly picking up bits when I see them.
And finding a safe place to hide them, away from prying eyes and where I can remember where they are grin

starjules Wed 24-Jul-13 20:21:39

I'm nearly done, but I do have my little ones birthday and christmas in the same week so its expensive not to be organised!

Chihuahuahua Wed 24-Jul-13 20:28:02

I've done about half for the DC. just got 'main' pressies to get, but I have to leave those till later as I want to have close to a year warranty on them, and there's some room to get any bits they think of between now and xmas.

OwlBeThereForYou Wed 24-Jul-13 23:18:05

I bought my first pressie of the year today grin I'm am not super organised, so I don't expect to get much more done before November...tho I have lists and good intentions!

50shadesofknackered Thu 25-Jul-13 20:42:37

I bought my first present yesterday. That is very early for me but i couldn't resist. I've bought a couple of other things from Christmas in July (QVC) like Yankee Candles and some bags to put pressies in (I like to vary the wrapping paper and make sure the dc's paper is different so I can instantly tell which pile belongs to which dc on Christmas morning. That's it for now tho. If I buy for dc's too early I'm sure they'll find them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now