I have just purchased 3 Christmas presents!

(4 Posts)

grin I haven't started with presents yet because I've just had DD birthday last month and DS is December.
They change their minds more at this age I find (11 and 13.6) so I leave the main presents until nearer the time.

But stocking gifts buying starts in September (just when I see something I like really)

I'll buy from QVC Christmas in July (24/25).
Then I'll get fleece PJs for the Christmas Eve Hamper when they arrive in Primark.

I'm finding their presents are getting smaller and ££ so I need the little useful gifts to bulk it all out.
Though DS was a bit hmm at the very nice M&S trunks I bought him.
"You're a teen. You need respectable pants and Lynx" I said.

Buy DD underwear and a load from Lush and she's tickled pink.

<sigh> boys.

Nope, I have most of my DD's stocking fillers and some bits for the advent calendar (once a week we put in a little surprise instead of chocolates).

50shadesofknackered Wed 10-Jul-13 17:36:57

You are definately not alone! I havn't bought any yet but only because I'm sure they would be found before Christmas. I do have a list of what I'm going to buy tho. Checkout the Christmas countdown if u havn't already, there r loads of us over there.

I am well aware how loopy this makes me but a) I love shopping and b) it's going to spread the cost!

Tell me I'm not alone... smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now