Christmas bargain thread - it's back!

(1000 Posts)
Reastie Tue 25-Jun-13 07:26:46

Hello everyone,

thanks moosey for the thread on promo codes I bumped into. Hope you all don't mind me starting a thread again. I've tried to consolidate those codes still working and some links from last year (hope they still work) and a few codes I found which may be useful. List is looking rather small but will build up over time I hope . Lots of sales on at the min so I'm busy working through my list grin

Websites which are good to check for deals hot deals UK offer of the day and money saving expert

Quidco is a must to join and get free cashback here

Track amazon prices at camel camel

Achica have some lovely gifts. Follow this link when you join and you’ll get £10 off your first order

Body shop free delivery and 40% off when you spend a fiver. Code is honey or extratreat here

Book people free delivery with code RHFREE here

Face cloths - the popular ones from last year here

Fake lego advent calendar here

Joules free delivery and 15% off with code NWHD97 here

Moshi Monsters advent calendar for £6 here

Monnier Freres code for £100 off any £300 or more hand bag. Code is GLOSSYBOX100UK here

Nerf gun here from amazon

Zulily is worth a look and has new stock every day. use this link to earn me some credit for referrals thanks

WhistlingBay Wed 26-Jun-13 12:22:55

Slippeez? *RumersHasIt

LookFantastic.com has some really good bits in their sale and a free purse if you spend over £25.

They do a huge tub of Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour moisturiser (not the greasy one) for about £30 is bargainous - lasts for bloody ages and is the best moisturiser I have ever used.

Fleetwoodbigmac Wed 26-Jun-13 13:40:42

Debenhams have a scale model Mercedes car remote controlled down from £20 To £6 grin

PoppyWearer Wed 26-Jun-13 14:15:19

All the good stuff has probably now gone from dotcomgiftshop now that us vipers vultures ladies have stripped it!

But IIRC I ordered some of the wooden soldier skittles for £5 a set, little wooden pencil box sets for something ridiculous like £2 each, grow-a-sunflower sets for 39p each, and other odds and ends like that. Not all destined for stockings, but I have four little ones to buy for with my nieces too, we give them some odds and ends as well as a main present. And always bits needed for school fairs etc.

FrantasticO Wed 26-Jun-13 14:17:43

Mrs brown ordered.
Thanks!

Reastie Wed 26-Jun-13 14:31:54
LottieJenkins Wed 26-Jun-13 17:26:11

Have just checked Mrs Brown and it is still £3!!

PoppyWearer Wed 26-Jun-13 17:55:12
zipzap Wed 26-Jun-13 18:47:55

Anybody ordering stuff from elc check it o mothercare too. They're all part of the same business but for some reason you can do pick up in store if you order on mothercare but not if you order through elc... Despite the fact that in loads of places they are now combined stores.

Just means that if you are able to pick up anyway you get to save on postage.

Also - the entertainer (aka thetoyshop.co.uk) also has a good sale on at the moment and I think Argos have their summer sale on too.

Finally make sure you sign up for a cashback site like quidco and see if you can get any extra cashback as you go - might end up with some extra pounds come Christmas!

lightrain Wed 26-Jun-13 18:50:45

Where are you ordering mrs browns boys from? It's showing up as £30 on the link to sainsburys for me.

Dysgu Wed 26-Jun-13 19:16:56

Have ordered Mrs Browns Boys from link further upthread. Was £3 for series 1 and 2 on DVD. The bluray might be £30.

Dysgu Wed 26-Jun-13 19:18:32

My offering is 15% off at I Want One Of Those until midnight tomorrow with the code 15ALL.

MooseyMoo Wed 26-Jun-13 20:44:42

Wow Toys Ernie Fire Engine for 8.50 with Amazon. My DS loves this. No batteries needed and has survived a year of constant use.

Witchesbrewandbiscuits Wed 26-Jun-13 20:55:22

wow, super organised! I need to order a moshi calendar smile

MooseyMoo Wed 26-Jun-13 21:08:21

Just bought this Leapfrog Lappup for 7.49 for my DN first birthday in Dec. it's also in green

thepartysover Thu 27-Jun-13 10:50:19

Thanks reastie! Really enjoyed this thread last year - glad to be here from the beginning this time.

FairyJen Thu 27-Jun-13 12:49:04

Disney store sale starts today, 50% off! Last year I got two of the giant plush toys in this sale smile

hurricanewyn Thu 27-Jun-13 13:00:42

Thanks for starting this - need a head start this year

lissieloo Thu 27-Jun-13 13:02:39

marking place!! this lego character encyclopedia is only 6 I got it for ds earlier this month

buildingmycorestrength Thu 27-Jun-13 14:00:15

Woolies toy sale

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/toys/toy-sale/e/b/5132/promo/toy-sale.end

buildingmycorestrength Thu 27-Jun-13 14:22:16

And

http://www.presentsformen.co.uk/massive-summer-sale-up-to-70-off-deptspecialoffer_pg1/

for partners, dads, etc

Whipple Thu 27-Jun-13 14:36:00

Brainstom Illuminated Moon less than half price on Amazon £12.98

Whipple Thu 27-Jun-13 14:37:53

Thanks Reastie for doing this again thanks smile

hermioneweasley Thu 27-Jun-13 15:01:06

Thanks for all the tips, I Like to have a head start and spread the cost

This thread is not accepting new messages.