Christmas bargain thread - it's back!

(1000 Posts)
Reastie Tue 25-Jun-13 07:26:46

Hello everyone,

thanks moosey for the thread on promo codes I bumped into. Hope you all don't mind me starting a thread again. I've tried to consolidate those codes still working and some links from last year (hope they still work) and a few codes I found which may be useful. List is looking rather small but will build up over time I hope . Lots of sales on at the min so I'm busy working through my list grin

Websites which are good to check for deals hot deals UK offer of the day and money saving expert

Quidco is a must to join and get free cashback here

Track amazon prices at camel camel

Achica have some lovely gifts. Follow this link when you join and you’ll get £10 off your first order

Body shop free delivery and 40% off when you spend a fiver. Code is honey or extratreat here

Book people free delivery with code RHFREE here

Face cloths - the popular ones from last year here

Fake lego advent calendar here

Joules free delivery and 15% off with code NWHD97 here

Moshi Monsters advent calendar for £6 here

Monnier Freres code for £100 off any £300 or more hand bag. Code is GLOSSYBOX100UK here

Nerf gun here from amazon

Zulily is worth a look and has new stock every day. use this link to earn me some credit for referrals thanks

MooseyMoo Fri 12-Jul-13 16:57:03

No problem. I'm itching to buy some playmobil but kids not old enough yet

MooseyMoo Fri 12-Jul-13 17:00:23

If you've never done an online food shop with Waitrose, they have an offer of 75 off your first 5 online shops

Trazzletoes Fri 12-Jul-13 17:05:39

Thanks for the pop up pirate tip! That's DS' friends sorted for birthday presents...

BuffyFairy Fri 12-Jul-13 21:01:44

Oreo, thanks for the earrings link. Perfect for stockings.

Trazzle, picked up the IgglePiggle yesterday, DD will love it. Have you got it?

My local Sainsburys didn't have any dressing up stuff on offer. They did have some pretend play stuff in clearance with 25% off. Mine had the tea set, the laundry set and the microwave. Bought DD the tea set for her birthday but forgot to put it away last night. She was do excited when she saw it this morning I had to open it for her. Duh!

Was someone after a Baby Annabel? The Entertainer had this one for £20 instead of £30.

They had this Disney Ariel Doll half price Ariel and all Chuggington stuff on offer, lots of it half price.

Trazzletoes Fri 12-Jul-13 21:21:07

Ooh good tip, thanks Buffy! DS loves chugging ton so I may well have a sneaky peek!

No I don't have the IgglePiggle. DS not as obsessed by ITNG as he once was, and I'm not really sure of DD's feelings about it - though am hoping to take them both to ITNG live regardless!!!!

BuffyFairy Fri 12-Jul-13 21:40:52

ITNG Live is fantastic, took DD this week. Hope you get to take them x

PoppyWearer Fri 12-Jul-13 21:47:37
Trazzletoes Fri 12-Jul-13 21:57:00

It's fab, isn't it? We took DS a couple of years ago. Shame you didn't mention going, a friend from 6th form is involved in it!

PoppyWearer Fri 12-Jul-13 22:15:28

Heals sale is worth a look for grown-up stuff.

We're going to the ITNG show. Again! Can't wait!

PoppyWearer Fri 12-Jul-13 22:15:51
Oreocrumbs Sat 13-Jul-13 10:21:00

This is a 20% off code for ELC, it is my DD's birthday club number, but I won't be using it, I won't shop there now. So feel free to use it, first come first served!

BBC2013-AOES-3IIW-7ZWZ-V37G

Oreocrumbs Sat 13-Jul-13 10:24:45

The stud earrings I linked to before, arrived this morning and I'm pleased with them. Just been on to order another pair and they are now £3.69!

Oreocrumbs Sat 13-Jul-13 10:31:11

Amazon Blue innotab2 inc adaptor £42.

Amazon vetch sing and dicover piano (baby toy) £12.50.

Amazon Lego friends downtown bakery £21.40.

starjules Sat 13-Jul-13 14:09:43

I was looking for Baby Annabell Buffy, I've not found the larger one cheaper than £39.99 unfortunately so had to pay that. B&M have that cheaper one for £15 at the moment which is really good price.
Not sure if someone mentioned it furhter up but Amazon have the animagic glamour cat for £10.49 reduced from £34.99.

Chockywockydoodah Sat 13-Jul-13 16:26:10

Inflatable globe stocking filler only £1.01 on Amazon and free shipping!!

globe

notso Sat 13-Jul-13 17:06:39

Just been into Poundland, they have OPI nail varnishes which are usually around £11, they also had Bourjois nail varnish and lip glosses, rimmel eyeshadow and Revlon eyeshadow. I spent £20, they'll be great for stocking fillers for DD and for her to give her friends as presents.

MooseyMoo Sat 13-Jul-13 21:00:45

I'm just beginning to look at Sylvanian Families for DD. the Village Garden Collection is 27.99 at Argos. Lots in stock near me...

olivo Sat 13-Jul-13 21:38:20

We bought the inflatable globe a couple of weeks ago, 94p delivered. 6 yo DD loves it. Good world map poster too for just a few pounds, with stickers.

ChristineDaae Sat 13-Jul-13 21:51:34

Marking place! X

PoppyWearer Sat 13-Jul-13 21:58:09

Tiger stores don't sell stuff online but do loads of fab stocking/party bag stuff if you live in the South-East of the UK near one of their stores.

Tubs of pens and play dough for £1 a pop. Also lots of unusual bits and pieces.

Reastie Sun 14-Jul-13 06:08:49

Got the inflatable globe choccy mentioned last year for a stocking filler for DD and it's great for the price (ours is slightly oval rather than circular but DD doesn't care!).

MooseyMoo Sun 14-Jul-13 06:22:07
Oreocrumbs Sun 14-Jul-13 07:55:03

Lego city fire truck £11.19 Amazon

Chockywockydoodah Sun 14-Jul-13 08:06:04

Leapfrog My Discovery House half price £7.49 with free in store collection or £2.95 delivery at Mothercare. My little girl has been intrigued by this toy every time she's seen it and played with it in shops! Lights to switch on/off, doors to open, switches to switch and lovely bright colours. Very portable too. Well worth it at this price.

leapfrog house

NigellaEllaElla Sun 14-Jul-13 08:17:12

Just got the Animagic Puppy for a tenner instead of £35 on Amazon. Feeling very pleased with myself.

This thread is not accepting new messages.