Christmas ideas for DGS age 7mths

(4 Posts)
Chottie Mon 24-Jun-13 21:17:51

Thank you I will look at ELC for a rainmaker, I'm getting all excited already. My DD has asked me to make a Christmas stocking for him, so I am looking at patterns too. smile

iloveholidays Sun 23-Jun-13 21:37:57

My DD3 is just over 7 months old and is loving musical toys at the moment so the rainmaker would be great as mentioned above. Other ideas would be stacking cups or tomy hide and squeak eggs... Very popular with all my DDs.

Alternatively John Lewis do some lovely wooden toys... We have the ring counter which has been a huge success or maybe a train track for the future...?

Megabloks/duplo also popular.

Bluestocking Sun 23-Jun-13 19:55:26

Hi Chottie, what a considerate GP you are thinking about small presents for a small home! My DS' favourite toy at that age was an ELC rainmaker; he would look at it for hours if someone would keep on turning it over for him.

Chottie Sun 23-Jun-13 19:22:27

Hello smile I just love Christmas and this year will be my DGS first Christmas and he will be nearly 7 months old then. Please can MN suggest a Christmas present for him? His home is a small flat, so I really don't want to give anything too large and bulky. thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now