Yay - started my Christmas shopping. Personal best.

(16 Posts)
2kidsintow Mon 03-Jun-13 21:22:38

Not much, but I picked up some nice sets of art pencils in tins from the £ shop for my DDs stocking fillers.

And the local panto advertised their tickets. I got a ticket for my Dad last year and he loved it, so that's his Christmas present sorted every year. And this year I got tickets for my sister and her daughter too, so when I take my DDs, it will be a proper Christmas outing. And 3 presents sorted too. grin

redrubyshoes Mon 03-Jun-13 22:17:51

I have also started and have a cupboard with some random presents wrapped up but un-named to give out when I decide who to give them to.

I hate Christmas shopping and just buy throughout the year.

whoneedstosleep Wed 05-Jun-13 19:07:23

Ooooh me too. Used my Tesco vouchers in the double up exchange for 3 lego sets for ds1.

If feels good!

I've ordered a couple of Kipling things for my DD. She's got two of their bags that convert to a little backpack.
I got her a pouch/purse set but I think she might have these for birthday and starting secondary.

fuzzpig Sun 09-Jun-13 11:35:41

I got the DC's big present already because I heard it won't be produced much longer - Playmobil Pyramid grin

gillywillywoo Sun 09-Jun-13 12:30:52

I'll start mine in September after DH'a birthday and summer hols.

But good on you! smile

gillywillywoo Sun 09-Jun-13 12:31:11

DH's*

MummyMastodon Fri 14-Jun-13 19:32:39

I started today, got couple of bits for youngest DD in home bargains, Excited smile

Becca2967 Wed 19-Jun-13 15:43:37

I love Christmas, I haven't bought anything yet, which is odd I normally have it coverd, but this year I'm saving, and browsing what to get smile

FunnysInLaJardin Wed 19-Jun-13 16:06:19

It's June confused! Mind you I don't start my until the 2nd week in December

IsaacCox Sun 23-Jun-13 13:14:14

I've started mine too. Going to clear out the cupboard at the top of the stairs so I can store stuff in there.

morethanpotatoprints Mon 24-Jun-13 21:09:54

I bought 2 pairs of socks for my ds1s girlfriend, if that counts. grin

Anja1Cam Tue 25-Jun-13 23:10:05

Haaaa just found this thread. I need to join you guys.... I'm afraid I already have a pressie for my parents. 'Stumbled' across it at a craft fair last week. they are abroad and when we go to see them this summer I can deposit it, saving me re-mortgaging my home to post it (or possibly carrying it onto a plane depending on how our plans pan out)! I also have a drawer full of books bought 'just in case' when I can't resist the bargains on the Book People website - I can feed my Christmas requirements from that grin Not started a list yet though.

ValiumQueen Mon 29-Jul-13 14:41:37

Last year I had a newborn and Christmas kinda passed me by in the blur. This year I am making a determined effort.

The three kids are going to be sharing an iPad so I bought a fisher price cover for it, and I have bought pjs, both from tips on the bargain Christmas thread smile The iPad was DHs, and he now has a mini so it is already paid for thank goodness.

I like to do an activity advent calendar so will be well prepared, and am looking out for stocking ideas.

I bought a china mug for DD Christmas Eve Hamper smile

Flobbadobs Tue 30-Jul-13 12:27:43

I'm doing hampers for everyone this year, have just got supplies to make the girls in the family a charm bracelet each and have been collecting recipes for chocolate truffles and treats.
DH has already dropped a hint about what my present is! Which is a surprise in itself as we haven't done presents for each other for a few years.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now