Studio card!

(4 Posts)
starjules Wed 05-Jun-13 19:56:55

Haha DeepPurple, it isn't for everyone my mother loves all the personalised stuff which I hate I have far too much shit with my name on, but I do like the Christmas stuff. I got lots of Christmas stuff from there last year the wrapping paper, cards and the wrapping paper organisers are amazing. I still call it studio cards from years ago its now just Studio.

Orderinformation, have a look not sure if this links works, but if you like christmas its the first catalogue that I know of in the year that has christmasy bits in it, things are cheaper in the catalogue than the website so worth asking for one. http://homeshopping.24studio.co.uk/christmas

orderinformation Tue 04-Jun-13 20:37:05

Never heard of Studio. What is it?

DeepPurple Tue 04-Jun-13 13:59:26

Oh god I hate studio with a passion! Every few years I forget how much I hate it then I'll order something else. Slow delivery, dreadful customer service and cheap tat.

I'm glad someone is excited about it though!

starjules Mon 03-Jun-13 16:12:12

Very excited today as the studio card book came through. There are some great things in there for MIL and FIL.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now