So when DS (6) put "turkey coloured paint" on his Santa list what he actually wanted was...

(12 Posts)
BiddyPop Tue 08-Jan-13 09:55:37

DD decided, after much prompting by us earlier in the month, to write to Santa on Christmas Eve and leave it by the plate of cookies. Mostly fine - what we knew about (and we got her to put "surprise" to cover all the bases), but there was "lego" on the list, at 6.30pm on Christmas Eve!!! AAGGHH!!!!

I'd even thought about getting some, but thought we had enough stuff.

Luckily, Santa must have realised that her best friend up the road had already bought her a lego set for her birthday next day!! [fgrin] So all was not lost....

(Personally, I think that, even at 7, she was testing us to see if he really exists)

LentilAsAnything Thu 03-Jan-13 22:01:27

That is sooo cute! But I need to know what he got instead! smile

FredWorms Thu 03-Jan-13 19:59:48

grin

EcoLady Wed 02-Jan-13 15:04:35

... but can you imagine trying to wrap a watermelon?!

Imabadmum Wed 02-Jan-13 00:35:50

Oh how I wish wish wish my dc asked for turquoise paint and a watermelon. We got psp, Xbox, 42" flat screen 3d tv for the living room on our Santa lists. Nightmare, bloody teenagers.

disgust hmm spellcheck?

FredWorms my DS used to call turquoise TORTOISE.

We still use this now much to his digust (he's 13 yo. Not cool IHO)

FredWorms Tue 01-Jan-13 23:06:52

Oh don't ask. I feel so bad. Santa let hom down on that one, and he also failed to supply DD with the watermelon she requested. (Have you tried getting a watermelon in December?)

ThisIsMummyPig Tue 01-Jan-13 22:29:48

What did santa actually bring him then?

cookielove Tue 01-Jan-13 22:29:06

Ahhhh that is so cute smile

fuzzpig Tue 01-Jan-13 22:27:23

Awwwsmile

FredWorms Tue 01-Jan-13 22:25:06

...turquoise coloured paint!

That's that li'l mystery solved then! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now