Sale shopping for next Christmas.

(12 Posts)

So I have a wee bit of money to spend, leftover from this years Christmas budget.

Have you seen any sale bargains I could buy and put away for next year? Stocking fillers, decorations etc, that kind of thing.

Trills Mon 31-Dec-12 11:39:33

IME if you buy decorations (but don't use them immediately) you'll forget that you own them and lose them up in the loft.

I always buy a few gift sets from SpaceNK for birthday/Christmas presents. They're 50% off.

LegoAcupuncture Mon 31-Dec-12 11:44:03

Asda have Lynx sets reduced to £2.50. Always good for small gifts.

MakeNoResolutions Mon 31-Dec-12 11:44:23

I always buy Christmas cards, wrapping paper, labels that kind of thing in the sales. They go in specific boxes with all my Christmas stuff so all ready for next year.

Yes, cards and wrapping are a good bet.
Im out in the sticks, so any links to online bargains would be appreciated.

Where would be a good online shop for reduced children's pyjamas?

Trills Mon 31-Dec-12 13:32:49

If you get nice plain wrapping paper (stars or just silver or red or gold) you can use it for everything throughout the year, not just Christmassy stuff.

That's a good idea trills.

CanYouHearMe Mon 31-Dec-12 15:30:53

crackers (the pully sort) in Sains for £4.50

M&S had the white and silver crackers (that I paid £15 for) on sale. They were in the 50% off area but I don't know if they were half price.

I love those Christmas Shops that spring up. They heavily discount goods because I presume they don't want to store it.
I got loads of stuff for pence last year.

olivo Mon 31-Dec-12 20:30:57

I got lovely half price children's PJs in monsoon, they do online I think?

I got some nice bits from boots, things for the girls's stockings, a couple do things to use for party presents etc, all half price.

MorrisZapp Mon 31-Dec-12 20:37:29

Yes, Boots are fab for this. Also any shop selling Christmas cards usually has them half price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now