Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career ×

Pssst... Come help me with this purleese

(11 Posts)
musttidyupBeforeSantaComes Fri 07-Dec-12 22:05:37

grin

Have a fab party grin

(you better start practising for drunken warblings of Islands In The Stream now)

musttidyupBeforeSantaComes Fri 07-Dec-12 21:16:50

chrismiss you are a superstar. Thanks. Jeans boots neckerchief wig and hat. And boobs. And a Sprig or two of Holly.
thanks
<Holly Parton twirl>

wig

hat

and do you have jeans and a top that could be a little bit cowgirl?

iheartdusty Fri 07-Dec-12 21:09:36

elf and safety

musttidyupBeforeSantaComes Fri 07-Dec-12 21:09:34

Yes! Like that! Now how the fuck do I make myself look like Holly Parton?
<loving the idea and I do have quite big norks...)

Right ok I think I get you - Like 'Holly Parton' and you could have massive tinsel boobs and a blonde wig. That type of thing?

musttidyupBeforeSantaComes Fri 07-Dec-12 21:05:34

<clear as mud>

musttidyupBeforeSantaComes Fri 07-Dec-12 21:04:58

Sorry it's me not you ... Hard to explain hence my crisis it's like an alternative take on a Christmas theme IYSWIM. So, preferably something Christmassy but not necessarily a Christmas outfit. Or whatever. I just need a sodding costume that's not been done before (10 years x average 10 people = a whole lot of ideas taken).

Is it a country/cowboy theme? or a camp theme?

Sorry its not clear (or I'm thick)

musttidyupBeforeSantaComes Fri 07-Dec-12 20:53:14

I need a costume. Have been doing this event for 10 years + and am running out of ideas. Annual christmas quiz with family and friends and we have to dress up. Theme changes slightly each year. This year it's an alternative take on the theme inspired by previous winner 'Brokeback Santa' (v v camp Santa complete with cowboy boots and medallions) another example is 'Amy MulledWinehouse' another previous winner from SIL who always pulls a fab costume out the bag
It's in a week and needs to be easy and cheap.
Despite my wonderful array of costumes I have never won.
Unfortunately I am crap with ideas. Help please!
(Have completely outted myself so if a fellow quizzer is on here...)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now