can anyone recommend a wii game for 4 yr old?

(19 Posts)
fuzzpig Sat 08-Dec-12 10:06:23

Mine really love wii party even though they new help with some of the mini games.

They also have the nickelodeon fit thing.

I've got Science Papa for a family game for Xmas but was thinking about Cooking Mama too?

unexpectediteminbaggingarea Sat 08-Dec-12 09:27:24

mariokart all the way, ds (4 nearly 4) loves it, and had done for ages.

Dance Juniors is great and DS(6) still loves the PEPPA games

also, the game that normally comes with the WII is good ie the bowling, table tennis one for younger children (not all the games btw)

OohMrDarcy Fri 07-Dec-12 20:08:46

DD got Wii Dance Juniors last christmas aged 4.10 - and she loves it, as does DS now (nearly 3)

milk Fri 07-Dec-12 20:07:21
milk Fri 07-Dec-12 20:06:32
MrsDimples Fri 07-Dec-12 19:47:46

My 3.5 year old loves Nickelodeon Fit.

Can be used with and without the Balance Board.

crazygracieuk Fri 07-Dec-12 17:56:00

Toy story 3 and Cars 2 are good.

ArtexTheHallWithBoughsOfMonkey Fri 07-Dec-12 13:35:37

We have the first Warioware, it's daft and hilarious and we like it as much as the dc.

bubbles1231 Fri 07-Dec-12 13:32:26

Mario Kart!!

moajab Fri 07-Dec-12 13:30:03

DS, nearly 4, loves Mario Kart. And it's a game they don't grow out of as DS1 (aged 10) and DH will tell you!

DorisIsWaiting Fri 07-Dec-12 12:31:31

We have kindy's first link and the kids love it they don't need to be able to coordinate particularly well. We're trying scooby doo this year

cuteable Fri 07-Dec-12 12:01:22

thank you. ill have a look at the suggestions smile

KinkyDoritoWithJingleBellsOn Fri 07-Dec-12 11:39:44
KinkyDoritoWithJingleBellsOn Fri 07-Dec-12 11:37:43

We like Mario Party 9. Some bits he needs help with, but much he can do himself.

The Nick Jr games are accessible too - I think someone has bought DS Diego's Dinosaur Hunt, and we borrowed Nic Jr version of Wii fit which he could do.

We've also put Mario Kart on his wishlist.

Arithmeticulous Fri 07-Dec-12 10:56:05

Just Dance, Mario Kart, Kirby's Epic Adventure - we got these when DS was 4 - he's 5 now and just about manages Kirby levels but was happy to decorate rooms before that. Anyone can do Just Dance - in fact I have been boogying my arse off and received a lower score than the toddler who was just walking randomly around the room with the remote.

The advantage to problem with many level games like Mario Kart is that you someone will have to play them every night for a month in order to unlock more cars/circuits/levels.

RooneyMara Fri 07-Dec-12 10:55:00

My 5yo struggles with the controller thingys, so do I frankly blush

and the reading of instructions

It's kind of a supervised activity! There must be more suitable games than we've got though

TeamBacon Fri 07-Dec-12 10:53:26

We have the pokemon game for DS, which he really likes, but there are parts that you need to read so I need to help him with it.

He likes the sonic and mario winter games and can navigate the menu reasonably well on that. Much of it uses a balance board which he loves.

cuteable Fri 07-Dec-12 10:51:45

Im looking for a wii game suitable for a 4 yr old ds. needs to be simple. something like racing cars or a game where he can walk around streets and explore with no time limit. are the dancing games Any good? there seems to be so many games i don't know where to start!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now