Present ideas for my Mum

(10 Posts)
MildredHubblesCat Mon 10-Dec-12 13:40:20

Thanks for the ideas, good body lotion sounds like a plan and will also look into jewellery boxes. smile

Spookey80 Sat 08-Dec-12 19:43:33

Bump

Elizabeth22 Sat 08-Dec-12 08:20:14

Something to organise said accessories? Like a fancy leather jewellery box from John Lewis.

Some v nice smellies here.

FredKiller Fri 07-Dec-12 13:29:52

Just got mine a ticket for chelsea flower show. £55. I bought two so she can drag DF along.

Rooble Fri 07-Dec-12 12:58:07

I got mine really thick body lotion (REN) - which they need at that age, and some realky pretty blown glass coasters from an arts and crafts exhibition in our local gallery.

crocodilesmiles Fri 07-Dec-12 10:38:12

These are stunning... I've bought them for people at work as leaving gifts, and last year I bought my mum and mil them for Christmas. I've always bought purple ones. They always gone down well.

Perfect for people that are difficult to buy for.

Also ordered these this year and think they look lovely and unusual.

Here.

smile x

ATouchOfStuffing Fri 07-Dec-12 10:21:34

Maybe a singing workshop like this (or more local/cheaper) www.trapmedia.com/music.htm?gclid=CJOaw-GIiLQCFbMbtAodpj4Aaw

Or a day trip somewhere? www.buzzlinestravel.co.uk/

SeasonallySnowyPeasant Fri 07-Dec-12 10:16:06

Theatre ticket(s).

MildredHubblesCat Fri 07-Dec-12 09:45:22

Help! I need present ideas for my Mum. She is so difficult to buy for. Budget up to £50.
She is a diabetic and always on a diet so all food and booze is a out. She is 60 and quite fashionable but already buys herself loads of clothes and accessories etc so anything like that I imagine will just get lost in the pile.
She doesnt read much or watch DVDs, she does like to sing (has a Karaoke machine).
Any suggestions gratefully received......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now