What are your kiddies getting?x

(31 Posts)
sum04 Thu 06-Dec-12 21:25:19

Everytime i think ive finished shopping for the kids i end up buying something else, dont think Im ever going to be finished lol. Whos finally finishex there shopping and what are your kiddies receiving?

toobreathless Fri 07-Dec-12 13:33:55

pinkycheesy your kids presents look amazing and love the idea of mini individual 3 day breaks with them.

TryingToBuyAHouse Fri 07-Dec-12 14:09:36

My two children are each getting a stocking each ( sticker book, cute socks/underwear/lip balm, sheet of stickers, hairbands a necklace and a ring, chocolate and satsuma)

From family my youngest is getting a pair of slippers and cute pink Hunter boots and three tiny boxes of Lego friends.

My oldest girl is getting some Lego mini figures, robbers and policemen which she will love and some clothing.

And that is pretty much it!

BeaWheesht Fri 07-Dec-12 16:40:40

Glad your Christmas spirit is alive and well just not in evidence in your first post.

Merry Christmas and all that.

laurenamium Fri 07-Dec-12 17:02:53

DD is getting too much blush

Wooden play kitchen
Wooden play food
Shape sorting cake stand and cakes
Aqua draw table
Easel and crayons
Wheelbarrow and construction hat
Soft tool kit
A book
Bath toys
Finger puppets

A stocking with bubbles, big girl pants and vests, bath crayons, bubble bath, chocolate, satsuma and a little teddy in.

MummyPig24 Fri 07-Dec-12 19:55:36

I think I have finished the Santa sacks. The children are getting a guinea pig each from us, cage/run have been donated by someone who no longer needed them. In the sacks they have:

Ds (5.1)
Hot wheels double dare track
2 hot wheels cars
Matey pirate bubble bath
2 packs of moshi monsters
Pirate sticker book
Ironman figure

Dd (2.9)
Cinderella doll with 2 outfits
My little pony
Battery powered princess toothbrush
Toy pots/pans/oven gloves
Sticker book
Matey mermaid bubble bath

Really struggled with ideas for dd this year. Mil has got her a pram, bil has got her a furby! Mil had got ds the moshi tree house and bil has got him an arsenal kit . My dad has got them both clothes.

DewDr0p Fri 07-Dec-12 21:58:23

Ds1 (8)
ipod touch
stocking with dvd, goggles, gogos, wallet, puzzle book, chocolate, satsuma

from family: Hot Wires set, Yoda alarm clock, PJs, itunes voucher

Ds2 (6)
camera and case
stocking with dvd, gogos, felt tips, spy glasses, puzzle book, chocolate, satsuma

from family: Harry Potter Wii game, Shut the Box game, PJs, Olympics Wii game

Ds3 (5)
Lego police station
stocking with dvd, goggles, gogos, torch, puzzle book, chocolate, satsuma

from family: Star Wars Operation game, Lego Marvel Heroes, PJs, Plastoy dragons, Star Wars fighter pods

They are also getting a Lego Millenium Falcon and Hobbit Lego to share. We are definitely Lego heavy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now