What stocking filler presents are you getting your 12 yrs old DD this Christmas?

(34 Posts)
SerendipityAlways Tue 04-Dec-12 12:43:55

Have main present sorted - but what stocking filler type smaller presents are you getting your 12 year old DD (almost a stroppy 13 year old DD) this Christmas??? smile

GrimmaTheNome Wed 05-Dec-12 08:04:57

<googles magnetic nail polish> Cool, going to get some of that. Any (cheap) brand particularly recommended (she likes bluey-green or greeny-blue) please?

Themumsnot Wed 05-Dec-12 09:04:38

I got BarryM comes in lots of shades and only a fiver. As I have three DDs I took advantage of a 3 for 2 in Boots which I think is still on.

GrimmaTheNome Wed 05-Dec-12 09:09:55

Thanks! thanks

SerendipityAlways Wed 05-Dec-12 09:21:05

Some good ideas there Ladies, keep them coming!!! smile

TheOriginalSteamingNit Wed 05-Dec-12 09:28:59

11 yo dd so far:
Top Shop pants and socks (always a winner and also with her sister)
Various chocolate and sweets
Christmas tree fairy dec from Accessorize (trad)
books
Label stickers
Over the knee socks

Will also get bath bomb, hair things, nail varnish, earrings etc and possibly a Sticker Dolly Dressing book which she's really too old for but still secretly likes...

Themumsnot Wed 05-Dec-12 09:34:56

Oh I forgot, I have also made everyone a photo mug with my favourite pix of them from throughout the year - £3.99 each at Truprint.

SerendipityAlways Wed 05-Dec-12 09:36:40

What a lovely idea Themumsnot!!!

Some great ideas, love the magnetic nail varnish and know DD will love it too, so going to get a bottle of that!

BabysPointlessPocket Wed 05-Dec-12 10:22:42

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now