Non Alcoholic Mulled Wine. Last year had M&S, now no-one stocks it! HELP PLEASE

(20 Posts)
Milliways Mon 26-Nov-12 21:33:35

I need to source a quantity of decent non-alcoholic mulled wine. Making it is not an option, we need to just pour & heat.

M&S stocked a lovely one last year - really tasted as good as the "proper" stuff, but my googling can't find any mainstream suppliers of a bottle variety this year.

Has anyone seen any/ tried anything that is still stocked.

Long shot - but Thanks anyway.

MrsHende Mon 26-Nov-12 21:49:34

Ikea has some, red wine flavoured or apple flavoured (I think). Both were very tasty!

Clothilde Mon 26-Nov-12 21:52:18

You can get spiced fruit cordial or bottles of spiced fruit punch in most health food shops.

FannyFifer Mon 26-Nov-12 21:53:17

The ikea ones are very nice indeed.

DianaTrent Mon 26-Nov-12 21:55:02

Norfolk Punch is good, you can get it on amazon if all else fails.

Mbear Mon 26-Nov-12 21:57:32

I have seen a mulled wine drink in M&S which is alcohol free.

Milliways Mon 26-Nov-12 21:58:17

Ooh, Ikea! We dont have one near us but there may be near the venue so I can ask people up there to look- Thanks.

Will also research Norfolk Punch - we buy Rochester Ginger in the Health shops. Ideally I would like to try a bottle before buying loads.

OnTheBottomWithAStringOfTinsel Mon 26-Nov-12 21:59:11

Glogg Alkoholfri is the IKEA one, it's v nice.

ApplesinmyPocket Mon 26-Nov-12 22:00:32

Belvoir who make lovely coridals are doing a Spiced Winter Berry Cordial which they say is 'just like mulled wine' without the alcohol. I love Belvoir and will def be trying it

I saw some in the food hall at a Dobbie's garden centre at the weekend. No idea what it's like though...

rubyrubyruby Mon 26-Nov-12 22:03:56

Can't you just boil it?

FannyFifer Mon 26-Nov-12 22:08:56

Ikea one was pretty cheap as well.
I also purchased their gingerbread dough which is yummy too.

Milliways Mon 26-Nov-12 22:10:08

Mbear - was that this winter?

DevaDiva Mon 26-Nov-12 22:10:36

I second the Belvoir Winter Berry Cordial it is really good mmmm

lirael Mon 26-Nov-12 22:14:50

Yes I agree, it's lovely.

We got two bottles for four quid at dobbies at the weekend

Peachesplusone Mon 26-Nov-12 22:24:41

M&S are doing the non-alcoholic mulled wine this year, it was on offer two bottles for £3 the other week. Bottle Green also do a lovely spiced berry cordial which you can mix with hot water for a mulled wine substitute, or mix with warm wine for an alcoholic version.

Milliways Mon 26-Nov-12 22:26:29

Ooh - it was not on-line. I feel another trip to M&S coming on very quickly (followed by a Dobbies garden centre).

Thanks so much everyone

Milliways Tue 27-Nov-12 19:34:39

Success! Thanks all - went to M&S and found their v.delicious non alcoholic mulled punch, came home & tested it with DH - perfect.

Now - to find enough of the stuff for 100+ people....

cocoachannel Tue 27-Nov-12 20:06:19

The Bottle Green one got me in the festive mood when expecting DD!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now