Day per page diary

(5 Posts)
mumto2lovelygals Sat 24-Nov-12 20:17:30

DD1 now writes a daily diary. Good for her hand writing skills. Does anyone know where I can get a diary that had a day per page for her stocking? She is nearly 9, likes dolphins, keep calm logo and dogs so anything with that would be good.

PurpleGentian Sat 24-Nov-12 22:08:15

Paperblanks do some very pretty diaries / notebooks (usually WHSmiths & Waterstones have a selection of these in the shops) - I don't recall seeing any with dolphins / keep calm / dogs, but it might be worth a look to see if you like any of their designs.

Amazon do a keep calm and carry on notebook - althought this is not a diary.

And WHSmiths do a range of day per page diaries, but the display I saw just had ones with plain black / gray covers.

Djembe Sat 24-Nov-12 22:08:56

Paperchase do beautiful ones.

mumto2lovelygals Sat 24-Nov-12 22:26:25

Thank you, I will give paper chase a go, we have one near us. The notebook is nice but I did want something with the dates on. Loving the Christmas thread!

Wankarella Sat 24-Nov-12 22:29:31

Oh In adore Diaries I worked in an office, we used to get ours from Lyreco or WHSmith! The prettier the better imo! I have a diary/nice pen fetish! Sorry I thought I would share that. blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now