Another day, another dollar spent

What's on your list today?

Brilliant Loupee, the blossom ones? They're lovely envy

ImpYCelyn Wed 21-Nov-12 08:45:54

Radiator panels?! I'm so disappointed!

NoSoggyBottoms Wed 21-Nov-12 08:46:07

A radiator reflector.....aka as glorified kitchen foil grin

Disappointment here too.
Got to literally run the school run now! Couldn't leave in case it was something good...

NoSoggyBottoms Wed 21-Nov-12 08:52:23

I wish there was an automatic refresh option on MN. There isn't .... is there? confused

Loupee Wed 21-Nov-12 08:55:21

I've got a baby group this morn, but it's the kind where they take the babies away and you sit drinking tea for a couple of hours. So will be testing my phone capabilities ;)

Loupee Wed 21-Nov-12 08:56:48

Yeah thesit was so pleased to get them they had actually been on my wish list for a while. Wonder if some of the money still goes to breast cancer charity tho?!

Ooo, I have the amazon app, will go off to have a look...

Piemistress Wed 21-Nov-12 09:03:36

Morning All! Shattered as DD was up twice last night practising her new vocal sounds (she's 5 mo) so time to compile today's hit list but don't think anything has jumped out at me so far

I can't work out where to go in the app, any ideas? confused

SlightlySuperiorPeasant Wed 21-Nov-12 09:13:33

More button at the bottom, then Today's Deals.

There isn't a today's deals option confused I'm on the iPad, will go and check iPod too...

Nope, it's the same on the iPod confused <sobs>

Piemistress Wed 21-Nov-12 09:20:08

Mildly relieved there is nothing I am desperate for today. Made a note of a few things but wouldn't be gutted if I didn't get them. feel a bit disappointed!
Moving house next week so it least it frees me up to do some packing sad

Loupee Wed 21-Nov-12 09:20:13

It isn't on the ipad app, you have to download the iphone app

It is the iPhone app that I have on both as I find the iPad app rubbish...

SweetMingePie Wed 21-Nov-12 09:22:38

I got the Chou Chou doll as it as the cheapest I've seen it. Not for any of my lot, I just have boys, but for my neice wo is baby mad!

SlightlySuperiorPeasant Wed 21-Nov-12 09:24:27

How odd. No treasure box icon?

Have discovered the problem, I need to update my apps more often blushblushblush

Loupee Wed 21-Nov-12 09:25:23

hmm, I downloaded the iphone app and the daily deals were there? is the app due an update?

Yay, that worked grin Thanks all, sorry for being incompetent blush

Loupee Wed 21-Nov-12 09:25:46

aaah x-post

Ooo, that's much better than the web page!

Loupee Wed 21-Nov-12 09:27:19

Does anyone have one of those Philips living colours lamps? Can't figure out if i need it!

Can anyone remember what price the bissell little green steam cleaner was on Monday? It's back again at 5.45 and I'm kinda tempted smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now