Amazon Black Friday Thread- Day 3!

(287 Posts)

Morning!

Another day, another dollar spent

What's on your list today?

Snazzyfeelingfestive Wed 21-Nov-12 21:29:26

I got the Batman lego bundle for DS. I'm sure you can get the Dr Seuss elsewhere at equal or better prices. Plus I would go for the paperback not the hardback ones.

AWimbaWay Wed 21-Nov-12 21:33:14

You'd definitely get the dr Seuss somewhere else. I actually have the same collection (different cover etc but same books inside) which I got about 9 years ago when I worked at WHSmiths, as I was staff, I was able to buy them as penny stock, so I bought about 4 for a penny each! I have given the spare three away as gifts over the years, otherwise I would have sent you one!

AWimbaWay Wed 21-Nov-12 21:38:24

"think there might be free delivery codes mentioned up-thread too" blush sorry, thought this was the Christmas bargain thread, there are no codes on this thread!

Wimba grin

See you all tomorrow smile

Tortoise Wed 21-Nov-12 21:59:12

See you tomorrow.
I will be checking tomorrows deals at midnight! grin Addicted? no, not me!

Tortoise Thu 22-Nov-12 00:14:37

Only thing i want tomorrow so far is the doggy xmas hamper! grinshock I was hoping for lots of items that i need (want!)

NoSoggyBottoms Thu 22-Nov-12 00:19:23

Might have finally found something....the Alan Partridge DVD for FIL, although DP isn't sure at the moment.

Also, maybe the Bin Weevils and Hunger Games box set.

All depending on price....I need some serious bargains <sends wishes to Amazon fairies>

HarderToKidnap Thu 22-Nov-12 08:33:42

Was thinking about the Le Creuset but not at that discount. Next on the list is the steam mop and then the C&E hand cream for a SS present. That's it for today.

HarderToKidnap Thu 22-Nov-12 08:35:38

Oooh, brother wants Mad Men seasons 4 & 5 so might get the boxset depending on what it goes for...

Hi Harder, there is a new thread in the Christmas topic for today, sorry I can't do a link as on iPad. Hope you find us smile

Tortoise Thu 22-Nov-12 09:23:27

New thread here (hope link works!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now