Amazon Black Friday Day 2! Bargains and Banter!

(394 Posts)
TaggieCampbellBlack Tue 20-Nov-12 07:32:41

Morning fellow Black Friday Bargain Finders!

What are we looking at today?

grin

I bought them blush Ah well, I've moved onto dh's money now grin

spookysal Tue 20-Nov-12 08:11:05

The nursery rhyme books would work out cheaper on The Book People if you have a free delivery code as well.

Remember they will probably add things later on.

SlightlySuperiorPeasant Tue 20-Nov-12 08:11:34

I got the nursery rhyme books hmm

Now, I absolutely must not buy a kayak! My county is landlocked, we don't have a roof rack and the garage is full of DH's junk.

TaggieCampbellBlackFriday Tue 20-Nov-12 08:15:11

What is a cool cajon and how mych do i want one?

Wii at 1.59pm
Goose fat at 5.50
grin

I'm eyeing up the XBox guitar game. Will have a conference call with DH about it <takes it all vair seriously>

Is there really goose fat at 5.50? I can't see it confused

ClaimedByMe Tue 20-Nov-12 08:22:19

Do they ever put alcohol on it? I have to get a bottle of port for someone!

I never goose fat, I may need goose fat!

ClaimedByMe Tue 20-Nov-12 08:22:39

Saw*

SoupDragon Tue 20-Nov-12 08:31:23

First purchase: Where's the Meerkat?

smile

Hmph. Does the add to basket button take ages to load once it gets to 0 seconds for anyone else?

Snazzyfeelingfestive Tue 20-Nov-12 08:32:07

Morning!

SoupDragon Tue 20-Nov-12 08:32:29

Have only looked an hour or so ahed - like the look of the radio with iphone dock.

Also decided against the ipad case. I said to myself if it's around £20 dreaming again I'll buy it. I'm getting there, restraining myself grin

What's up next for everyone?

TurquoiseCat Tue 20-Nov-12 08:45:57

Hmm. I got both kids book sets blush. Must crosscheck better in future!

I'm nearly wetting myself for Colombo. Been wanting it for ages and have a birthday voucher that I didn't know what to get with. DH wants the multitool if it's £30 or less [yawn emoticon] and those baby wipes are cheap now, never mind on offer, so I think I'll try to get those.

I've been very boring and anal organised and set phone alarms for what I want. That is sad isn't it?

grin at wii and goose fat

Good thinking about the alarms. I am in all day (2 sick dc), mustnotspendanymoremustnotspendanymoremustnotspendanymore

None of it has been for me though, so therefore doesn't really count hmmgrin

Kveta Tue 20-Nov-12 09:07:24

quite pleased there is only 1 thing I want today, and that's the cookie cutters/decorating set!

I've got DH the xbox game. Hope it's not to basic for him 'cos he used to play guitar in a band -- unfortunately never hit the big time tho'-- grin . Just have to get the xbox now then hmm

oops strike out fail!

AfternoonsandCoffeespoons Tue 20-Nov-12 09:18:02

Morning! [gin] Managed to avoid it so far this morning and got to do a very quick tidy up before settle in too much. Need to be back for the vacuum cleaner and woody clock at 9.59, but really trying to keep away other than that! I absolutely will not even be looking at the FLY boots. (Maybe if I write it on here, I might actually manage to do it!)

SoupDragon Tue 20-Nov-12 09:18:47

I was tempted by the guitar game for DS1. But we don't have a guitar grin

I have just bought the radio/ipod dock as I was looking for one like it before.

SoupDragon Tue 20-Nov-12 09:19:42

My next temptation is the girls watch at 9:44 for DD - nearly 7. Girly without being too babyish I thought.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now