milk Mon 19-Nov-12 07:36:57

Starts today at 8 AM grin

Toys start at 10:45 AM smile

TaggieCampbellBlack Tue 20-Nov-12 07:44:15

Thanks pratting.

Smudging Tue 20-Nov-12 13:15:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Arithmeticulous Tue 20-Nov-12 13:31:43

Don't refresh - it counts down (for me), stalls a bit at 0:00 then the yellow box comes up. No refreshing.

Loulousmummy Tue 20-Nov-12 13:49:18

Damn, clicked on the wrong bit when trying for the Disney nightlight. The one thing I really bloody wanted.

BlueGuinefort Tue 20-Nov-12 17:05:57

Does anyone know whether the item gets put into your basket at the full price and then goes through at the reduced price? <<wishful thinking>>

Panicking a bit - thought I had a bargain pair of Cat boots for DH - and they went through at £90-something instead of £49.99.

BlueGuinefort Tue 20-Nov-12 17:29:39

Eeek.

Well, luckily I added myself to the waiting list for the boots as soon as I spotted that the first order went through at full price. I then had a webchat with an Amazon person, who didn't know what had happened. In the meantime, the boots became available again so I bought them at the reduced price and cancelled the full price order. Phew!

I probably clicked the wrong button or something blush. So the moral of that -rambling story is to KEEP AN EYE ON THE PRICE!

BTW: The basket showed the reduced price, then <click> the delivery options page showed the full price, then <click> the checkout page showed the reduced price again. Strange and confusing (or maybe that's just me!).

Guitargirl Tue 20-Nov-12 19:29:22

It's very confusing with the price, I bought the Let's Dance Disney for Wii earlier for 15.99. Once I had it in the basket and started clicking through to buy it went back up to 22.99 right up until the last click when it went back to 15.99 but then they also tried to move my free delivery to first class so keep an eye out for that to avoid getting stung with unwanted delivery charges!

BlueGuinefort Tue 20-Nov-12 22:15:41

Pleased it wasn't just me Guitar!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now