Starts today at 8 AM grin

Toys start at 10:45 AM smile

milk Mon 19-Nov-12 07:41:27

Remeber to check uk.camelcamelcamel.com/

I'm ready and waiting grin

Whoop I got the signed Michael Mcintyre dvd smile

Less of a whoop for the war dvd I got for DH though grin

Scootergrrrl Mon 19-Nov-12 08:12:48

Both my children are off school today after throwing up half the night. I think I'll take advantage of our house-boundness by doing all my Christmas shopping on the Black Friday deals today. I'm sure someone will want Tommee Tippee bottles.... grin

Where are the deals? I'm tired and can't figure it out. confused

Click onto Todays Deals at the top. I want to know what the Kindle Fire offer will be on Friday. Got the Harry Potter boxset smile

Scootergrrrl Mon 19-Nov-12 08:20:25

Top right of the home screen - it says Black Friday deals week.

I really would love an xbox to be on there sometime this week. I've made a list of the stuff I'd like to get today blush Next up is the Le Creuset casserole dish (only if it's a good deal though)

I've been so excited for this week blush got loads of fab deals last year. I've set the laptop and the ipad on one half of the table, and on the other half, I will wrap all the presents I've already got, whilst I'm waiting for the stuff I'd like. I'm organised grin or daft.

Kveta Mon 19-Nov-12 08:30:19

I'm watching the cameras, mine is nearly dead, so tempted to get one for DH to give me for christmas!

Hmm I'm only going to be looking at the Melissa & Doug stuff today. Not until 5pm. Oooo maybe the baby monitor too, best make a note of the time!

Oooh, I'm waiting for the Le Creuset too! I need a watch too but not keen on todays selection.

TaggieCampbellBlack Mon 19-Nov-12 08:34:41

Hurrah!

I adore black friday.

But need to sleep (nights).

Just a little looksy first...

TaggieCampbellBlack Mon 19-Nov-12 08:51:13

I'm never going to be able to sleep.

I so need a steam mop.

Pascha Mon 19-Nov-12 08:54:13

I'm umming and ahhing between the two steam mop things. I can't afford either but I might be able to swing one as a christmas present from DH if its a good deal. Nothing else interesting to me yet...

I need a steam mop too.

ratbagcatbag Mon 19-Nov-12 09:00:00

Hang on - someone please explain what I do? when I click the link, do I need to sign in?? ARGH Help - so jealous of all this talk of deals and don't know how to get them sad

I will share wine or [tea] for help ;)

Pascha Mon 19-Nov-12 09:00:39

20% off ain't doing it for me.

Ooo, this was great last year, I'm going to be addicted all week again blush

Scootergrrrl Mon 19-Nov-12 09:03:19

ratbag Just sign into your Amazon account before you start shopping and it should be fairly straightforward. Click on the deal link an it'll put it straight into your basket but you only have about 15 minutes to check out.

I'm going to try and get the other steam mop, I think.

Now waiting 'til 11 for the Canon camera.

TaggieCampbellBlack Mon 19-Nov-12 09:04:37

Ratbag. Sign in to your amazon.

Go to the black friday page.

Click through the days deals on the left right arrows.

Make a list of stuff you must have.

Wait till the timer counts down to zero.

Click click click. Fastest fingers win.

If you get it it goes in to your basket for 15 minutes. If you decide you don't want it you can delete the order.

Have fun!!!!

It is addictive.

TaggieCampbellBlack Mon 19-Nov-12 09:05:23

I never getting to sleep.

Cat toy at 2.14 grin

Am I remembering rightly, that last year they sneakily added things to the deals that weren't already there? Or did I dream that? confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now