What you are getting DH/DP's for Xmas?

(106 Posts)
Beaverfeaver Sun 18-Nov-12 22:09:03

My DH is hard to buy for (at the amount of money I have to spend anyway)

What are you gorging for yours?

I need inspiration as he is one of these guys who has everything and doesn't want anything inept ocular, but goes to great lengths to get me something nice

sweetheart Fri 23-Nov-12 16:50:32

So far i've brought dh a indoor skydiving experience as I know he'd love to do the real thing and a couple of Big bang Theory t-shirts. I'm going to pinch the beer and snacks hamper idea grin

He'll also probably get smellies / aftershave / sweets / book etc

MonthlyAFIWish Fri 23-Nov-12 20:08:14

Thanks ninja <finally stops crying at being ignored>

jenbird Fri 23-Nov-12 21:46:34

We tend to go a bit OTT (well me anyway). We don't buy much during the rest of the year so this is our chance to treat each other. Dh is getting the usual pants, socks, shaving gel in his stocking and for his main present a friend and I are going to buy half a Canadian canole each for our husbands. They will both love it. So excited to see his face.

A Canadian Canole Jenbird confused Tell us more?! Or is it an auto corrected Canoe??

Rosvita Fri 23-Nov-12 23:29:58

Have got for dh concert tickets,chunky lighter and 2 pairs if boxer shorts.just deciding whether to get him a rotating coffee pod holder for his new coffee machine I got him for his birthday a couple of weeks ago.

Sparklytinsel Fri 23-Nov-12 23:31:36

Halo 4 Xbox game.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now