I want a Christmas Jumper - oh yes I do.

(18 Posts)
SmileLewisSmile Sun 18-Nov-12 08:57:34

It must have obligatory Christmas things - reindeer and such on it.

A certain level of tackiness is ok, flashing lights are a step to far.

A quick google reveals there are loads about. Has anyone already bought theirs and can narrow it down for me?

God bless you everyone
<cheese>

mummy1986 Sun 18-Nov-12 09:06:29

I got a very nice red one with a reindeer on it from primark....for the bargin price of £10!

Vivalebeaver Sun 18-Nov-12 09:07:17

I was oing to say primark as well.

Tesco have a couple in.

I had a mail from Net-a-Porter yesterday, and even Stella McCartney has a Christmas jumper this year.

I love the idea of wearing an oversized one with leather panelled leggings and ankle boots.

I'm not going for Stella though, I was thinking of one from Hennessy or Matalan when I come home next weekend.

Oh and the men's Christmas jumpers from Matalan are fantastic - shawl collar with reindeer prints. DH is definitely getting one whether he likes it or not

Hennessy? Hennes!

anja1cam Sun 18-Nov-12 09:35:00

Stumbled across

these

and

these

yesterday when looking for something else. Managed NOT to order one! But all my other Christmas present shopping is DONE yay!

anja1cam Sun 18-Nov-12 09:39:43

PS just noticed that on first link most sizes are sold out - so not useful sorry!

Love those leggings anja I think I might buy a black pair and wear them under a jumper dress!

Have you bought anything from the site?

anja1cam Sun 18-Nov-12 10:03:02

BinFull no sorry not bought anything from that seller (yet) so can't comment on quality etc. I expect it's fairly cheap stuff grin. Must check out Primark first...

I want one too, but it MUST be v-neck, round neck on my giant norks not a good look.

Please find me a V neck smile

SmileLewisSmile Sun 18-Nov-12 10:20:34

Yy Laurie, I am large of nork too. Everything is round necked [grump]

No primark or Matalan very near me unfortunately.

I am also large in the chest potato department.

I have a long grey v neck cable jumper, so I think I will get some of those FairIsle leggings and wear underneath with some black knee boots.

You could always get some light up Christmas tree earrings to distract the eye from your hefty norks? grin

<<Wonders if there is a connection between big hearty bosoms and jovial Christmas spirit>>

anja1cam Sun 18-Nov-12 11:04:36

Binfull - ahem not really, I love Christmas... - I'm really rather flat (34 A-B) despite being well-padded elsewhere grin Weightloss always shows on chest first sad...

Jewellery is a great idea!

Doshusallie Sun 18-Nov-12 15:31:07

Got a family size batch from amazon - £12 each. They are brilliant! Round neck though.....

MadCap Sun 18-Nov-12 15:39:55

Great link madcap - for all the large up top ladies how about a v neck long Christmas Cardie....

www.amazon.co.uk/CHRISTMAS-Reindeer-Sweater-Cardigan-Perfect/dp/B009GN1IBC/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1353256077&sr=8-15

Please, please don't wear Christmas leggings - they are an abomination.

Lots of Christmas jumpers in town today - I saw an orange one with reindeer on that I liked: maybe H&M?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now