Arthur Christmas DVD?

(11 Posts)
OohMrDarcy Sat 17-Nov-12 19:46:23

oh its amazing, so lovely and some brilliant bits which go over the kids heads aimed at the adults too grin

we are getting it for home too after watching it last year

clothaddict Sat 17-Nov-12 17:39:53

My 2 currently watching right now (age 4 and 2) brilliant. Downloaded iTunes £9.99. We saw it last year at cinema.

NoHank Sat 17-Nov-12 14:21:22

DS and I went to watch it last year. He I loved it. They have it on play.com for £10 with free postage. We will be ordering it too!

RaspberrysAndIcecream Sat 17-Nov-12 14:15:03

Fab!! Thanku!! I'll order it now!! grin

Happy Christmas shopping everyone!!

Great, I love Christmas films. I have switched my iPad movies entirely to Christmas now...

blush

<<seasonally obsessed>>

GummiberryJuice Sat 17-Nov-12 13:56:09

It is really funny, we went last year and don't know who laughed more dh or the kids

ThatsNice Sat 17-Nov-12 13:55:51

It's a fab film. Took my dc 4&2 to see it last year and neither of them moved a muscle the whole way though it! smile

I've preordered from Amazon, as it was only playing in German here last year so didn't get chance to see it.

Everyone on mumsnet is really rating it, so I take that as a good sign! grin

cazza2878 Sat 17-Nov-12 13:42:05

Amazon sending it out now (rather than pre-order) and its £10. Not seen it any cheaper. Same price from sainsburys. Heard great reviews, I've ordered it.

DilysPrice Sat 17-Nov-12 10:39:07

It's excellent, v funny. I think Amazon and HMV were both doing it for a tenner.

RaspberrysAndIcecream Sat 17-Nov-12 10:37:23

I always get dh a Christmas DVD, and then we'll have a fab collection when we have children and was just wondering who'd seen the film and if it was any good?

Also where's the cheapest you've seen it to buy?! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now