Inkoo - where can I buy!!?

(11 Posts)
banastfqu Thu 11-Apr-13 19:08:45

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Heifer Sun 18-Nov-12 19:23:11

just found 1 on amazon although it's more expensive at £25. It looks like some shops don't specify what colour you will receive, so if you want a particular colour then worth spending the extra £5..

I'm about to order it myself so hope I don't get the last one grin

JK27 Sat 10-Nov-12 18:34:43

ok thanks - will check all options.

2kidsintow Fri 09-Nov-12 19:03:45

I just got a purple one from argos. They seem to be the cheapest place.
A bright pink one was brought down first, but you can ask to see them on approval first and I swapped it for the purple one. (Didn't ask whether there was a white one).

2cats2many Fri 09-Nov-12 17:19:15

I bought two from amazon just a few days ago.

JK27 Fri 09-Nov-12 16:28:59

thanks all..amazon seem to be all sold out... didnt try play tho. cheers

2kidsintow Thu 08-Nov-12 23:23:10

They also have them on amazon and play.com. And in The Entertainer.

2kidsintow Thu 08-Nov-12 23:14:43

They aren't all white. In the review on argos it says that they had to have their shocking pink one swapped for a white one.
There are a few different varieties.

I know it would make life more difficult for the stores, but I wish that each variety would have its own code so you could get the one your kids wanted and know whether the one you wanted was in stock or not.

sunnyday123 Thu 08-Nov-12 07:01:52

Argos and smyths sell them

MrsCantSayAnything Thu 08-Nov-12 00:19:11

They are all white. The ones you see in adverts that are coloured are just examples of what they might look like when the child has decorated them. If you look again, with that in mind...you will find some.

JK27 Wed 07-Nov-12 21:35:57

Hi - I have had a request from my godson for an INKOO for christmas - I wanted to get a white one but nowhere seems to have anywhere in stock - any ideas of where i might be able to get one?
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now