Elf on the Shelf Letter..

(103 Posts)
FairyTrain Sun 28-Oct-12 15:28:33

Can anyone give me a link to a decent Elf on the Shelf arrival letter (the ones i found on google were not great! I will be posting Elves to each of my nieces and need an introductory letter, but dont want to use the book as the Elves I have are hand made and look nothing like the one in the book....Hope someone can help!?

tara4 Sun 01-Dec-13 07:23:34

Please can someone help im a newbie and ive searched everywhere for a elf..but no luck..I like the idea of snowman can someone please help with letters and ideas ect many thanks

tara4 Sun 01-Dec-13 07:41:45

spanishfly i like ur idea cud u help me out with the letter that you used for ur snow man im nipping in to town today to see if i could find a snowman or something similar as i couldnt find an elf ...thanks

yelofharas1 Sat 07-Dec-13 14:03:28

My elf came with a lovely introduction letter from santa printed on nice cream coloured card with my kids names on. It wasn't too formal or scary 'big brother is watching you' type. I bought it on Ebay for £16 under 'Elf on the Shelf Kit' with a lovely knitted elf, magic seeds, jingly bell, reindeer food and chocolate coin for each of my kids. Love it! It even arrived the next day! We are all really getting into the Christmas spirit with our little elf! This morning he trailed toilet paper all over the house! LOL!
Merry Christmas everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now