Pudding Truffle recipe

(7 Posts)
Helenagrace Sat 06-Oct-12 22:22:41

Does anyone have a recipe for truffle made with cake crumbs please? I've had them shaped and decorated like little Christmas puddings and they were all moist and yummy. I want to make some but all I know is that they have Madeira cake crumbs in them.

Thanks!

Waswondering Sat 06-Oct-12 22:26:10

Nigella has one made from left over Christmas pud, chocolate, syrup and booze. Drizzled with white chocolate, and snips of green and red glace cherries ..... it is divine. Will google ...

Waswondering Sat 06-Oct-12 22:27:45
Helenagrace Sun 07-Oct-12 08:10:33

That looks great.

Will definitely do that one for grown ups and see if it works without the alcohol fir the children.

tassisssss Mon 08-Oct-12 20:19:39

oooh I've had these too, mmmmm. However the concept of leftover Christmas pud isn't one I really relate to!

Helenagrace Mon 08-Oct-12 21:56:40

tassissss leftover Christmas pud is an alien concept to me too. I was thinking of buying another pud just to do this with!

tassisssss Tue 09-Oct-12 12:44:44

That's a great idea. I frequently buy about 6 in the January sale. Last year I got them for about 25p. All my kiddos like them (unfortunately!! less for me!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now