Festive Pyjamas

(19 Posts)
Zeeky Fri 05-Oct-12 13:58:01

Anyone spotted any good ones yet? I want to get some brushed cotton/fleecy type ones for DS1 (5), DS2 (2.5) and me, for our Christmas hamper.

I don't know if they are in yet, but Primark have nice Christmas ones.
Fleece or the flannely type IIRC up to age 13 yo.

(I'll be taken there tommorrow by my DD no doubt, so I'll check) wink

fuzzpig Fri 05-Oct-12 14:38:11

I've been looking too.

Usually get in boots (Xmas ones are included on 3for2) the only reason I'm not doing so this year is because the designs are very similar to last year's and they still use those!

I've seen some nice character ones in Disney store, £12 a set, but I'm looking round a bit more first.

Boots usually do them and on 3:2.

anja1cam Fri 05-Oct-12 17:05:38

I've seen some nice Adult size bottoms in Sainbury's this week. Fleecy and brushed cotton.

TommeeTipsy Fri 05-Oct-12 17:42:05

I was wondering when pimark would have theirs. I didn't see any when I was there earlier this week.

Petsinmyputridpudenda Fri 05-Oct-12 18:02:24

Primary in reading has theirs in, I picked up the kids on the weekend, they have some nice ladies ones toO

Petsinmyputridpudenda Fri 05-Oct-12 18:02:59

Primark*

loubielou31 Fri 05-Oct-12 18:46:53

Disney Store has some muppet ones in the sale for £4.75 whilst stocks last. I was in the Cribbs Causeway shop yesterday and they only had age 9/10 but they're lovely and a real bargain.

DoubleMum Fri 05-Oct-12 19:01:24

Asda Direct/ George have some:
http://direct.asda.com/george/older-girls-nightwear/fairisle-print-fleece-pyjama-set/G003916569,default,pd.html

DoubleMum Fri 05-Oct-12 19:01:53
fuzzpig Fri 05-Oct-12 19:04:35

Couldn't see any muppet ones in the Disney salesad

I have rather fallen in love with the buzz lightyear ones for £12 though.

SlippersAndPipe Fri 05-Oct-12 19:05:11

Watching with interest as Xmas Eve pj's are a family tradition here.

But please tell me more about your Christmas hamper. It sounds good whatever it is!

Zeeky Fri 05-Oct-12 19:19:31

Christmas hamper will include:

New pjs for us all
Hot choc
Marshmallows (we'll reuse the Christmas mugs from last year's hamper)
Posh chocs for me & DH
DVD (this year it will be Santa Paws 2)
Christmas book (how Santa really works & the jolly chritmas postman)
Gingerbread men

Last year was the first time we've done one as DS1 was 4 then, so old enough to appreciate it. He absolutely loved it! This year I'm thinking maybe the elves should deliver it on the day he breaks up from school so that we have a few more days to make use of the contents fully.

SlippersAndPipe Fri 05-Oct-12 19:40:23

Thanks Zeeky. Might just borrow that idea smile

fuzzpig Fri 05-Oct-12 19:47:32

We are doing hamper as well - includes a tree decoration each as well so they build up their own special collections. This year they might also include the cuddly toys we've got them.

I don't really like this but I think I'll get it for my dd as I know she will love it - princess nightie

flubba Fri 05-Oct-12 21:08:11

I've discovered the hamper idea on another Christmas thread - but I'm going to give mine on the 1st Dec. I think - as a start to our advent countdown.

Was thinking of making my own PJs ~ design the t-shirt and make the trousers. Might be crazy though!

Our hamper is delivered on Christmas Eve by the Elves while we go out on our walk (or DH stands outside with the DC and I rush back inside to "make sure the back door is locked" /arrange the boxes by the fire).

I put a Lush bathbomb (in a cellophane bag otherwise it stinks out the box) in for their Christmas Eve bath.

The elves bring ours. It is the neighbour who rings the bell while ds is doing something else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now