Bendaroos - any good?

(15 Posts)
ChristmasKate Fri 05-Oct-12 23:24:00

Love them.we sit at the table with them and stick the to the glass in the doors.

Entertainer have boxes on sale ATM, prefer Hama beads to aqua beads.

Hate hate hate moon moan sand.

Badvoc Fri 05-Oct-12 23:15:44

Hate them

fuzzpig Fri 05-Oct-12 19:39:09

I have started a new thread on this board about craft kits <obsessed> grin

Aquabeads are basically like hama in that you put the beads together in a pattern, but they are supposedly easier than Hama because you squirt them with water to stick them together instead of ironing them, but according to previous threads they just get all slimy and messy instead.

Wow I am surprised because we LOVE Bendaroos!

AFAIK Aqua beads are just like Hama beads, but instead of ironing them, all you have to do is squirt them with water and they sort of melt together.

BeaWheesht Fri 05-Oct-12 19:35:43

Fuzz pig - ds loves his Hama beads.

What are aqua beads all about - does anyone know??

hmmmm, we are undecided. the kidss enjoyed making christmas window clings out of them, but they didnt stick all that well.

fuzzpig Fri 05-Oct-12 14:41:08

I was looking at those so I'm glad I read this! I'll stick with other stuff. I want to get lots of crafty things for DD (5) and maybe a few for DS (3).

Definitely getting some Hama beads (tiny ones for DD, maxi size for DS) but any other ideas please? (shameless hijack sorry)

BeaWheesht Fri 05-Oct-12 14:28:54

Thanks think I'll give them a miss - ds isn't known for tidiness and his 2 yr old sister would get hold of them

FushiaFernica Fri 05-Oct-12 12:08:55

Played with once by dd, has shown no interest since then. They smell really strange, seem to be on sale everywhere.

RandomMess Fri 05-Oct-12 12:07:54

Mine all love them - best thing ever...

But we do arts and crafts at the dining table, they were probably 5, 7, 9 first time.

cocolepew Fri 05-Oct-12 12:07:49

Rubbish, sorry.

schnauzerfan Fri 05-Oct-12 12:06:21

I bought them, I hated them. Sorry.

the entertainer has them cheap.

They are sticky and get everywhere.

We curse the day we bought ours,

That said is you have a tidy child they are pretty cool, its just finding them wrapped round things under the bed covered in hair and fluff thats yack grin

BeaWheesht Fri 05-Oct-12 12:02:07

Thinking Of getting some for ds (6) - has anyone used them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now