Is anyone interested in a Christmas do over in Bristol?

(259 Posts)
MrsWembley Wed 03-Oct-12 21:29:57

If so, let me know and we can arrange something.smile

Mrs Wembley, no pressure at all grin Who is Oliver? We decided on Watershed, yes??

Sooooooo excited eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

MrsWembley Wed 14-Nov-12 19:33:03

Sorry, having trouble getting to the phone, then when I finally do, the man's busy! Hmph.

Anyway, I thought I'd ask if they could swap the coley en croute for something from option 2, as that's the one that least floats my boat. What do you all think?

Yeh, sounds good to me as I am a non-fish eater anyway!

oldsilver Wed 14-Nov-12 19:53:46

I'm easy smile I'll eat anything except olives smile

aaaargh what is going on with local boards?

Just checking back in, following the 'lovely Bristol' thread...

IslaMann Tue 20-Nov-12 08:57:10

Bumping this, and also checking its still on as the threads gone a little quiet lately. MrsW, what time are we booked in from?

MrsWembley Thu 22-Nov-12 19:31:20

Hello, sorry, been offline for a couple of days due to rl.grin

Booked in from 7.30, food swap made with pakoras and they need the deposit all up front so, rather than faffing about with PayPal or anything like that on here (I appreciate most of you don't know me from Adam) I'll pay that and you can pay me that bit on the night and the rest to Watershed.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all and getting quite sozzled.

oldsilver Thu 22-Nov-12 22:50:05

Thank you MrsW - the way things are going we could all sail down there smile

AbigailAdams Fri 23-Nov-12 10:23:04

Thanks MrsW. You are a star!

Woop! Getting excited - less than a fortnight away!! Went to a fab meet with my antenatal group today and hoping this will be just as lovely if not better (as there will be alcohol and no 6 month olds) :D

MrsWembley Wed 28-Nov-12 09:56:14

Deposit paid. grin

Getting excited about a fun night out...

(So you'd all better mind that you're fun!wink)

MrsHoarder Wed 28-Nov-12 10:29:13

Exciting!

I should really try on the dress I haven't written since pregnancy now. And cheers MrsW.

exexpat Thu 29-Nov-12 10:48:09

Just checking back to make sure it's all still on - how many of us are meant to be coming?

MrsWembley Thu 29-Nov-12 14:53:01

Hello, exexpat! Yes, still on.grin

I've paid a deposit and booked for 22. I've counted a definite 20, so there's room for more if anyone joins this thread now. I should think they could add another couple easily, given a week or so's notice to order stuff in.

Yay found the thread again smile

This will be my first proper 'event' since DD so no poking of my back fat and horrendous bulge of stomach skin please grin

Oh yes MrsW Fun hat will be properly squooshed right down over my eyes!!

MrsWembley Thu 29-Nov-12 21:56:52

grin

oldsilver Fri 30-Nov-12 20:29:38

What like this >>>> grin

Yes oldsilver just like that!!!

bookwormthatturned Fri 30-Nov-12 22:07:43

Hi all,

Just catching up - I'm looking forward to our night out and am sure I should be paying something to someone [ditsy, sleep deprived emoticon!]

Can anyone fill me in?

Many thanks,

MrsWembley Sat 01-Dec-12 18:39:10

Hello, bookworm! I've paid the deposit so just bring money on the night - some for them, some for me and some for the nice barman to tuck into his loincloth pay for copious amounts of alcohol...

smile

How much is it in total MrsW? Babybrain has rendered me sievelike in thr brain department of late smile

Hurrah, it's still on! Better sort out a party frock grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now