Ingredients840g of white rice
250g prawns or shrimps (cooked and peeled)
1 medium onion
Butter to fry
8 tbsp double cream
Chopped parsely to serve
Handy HintMake sure prawn/shrimps are defrosted/cooked. Quantities can of course be adjusted to taste.
Method1. Chop the bananas into small pieces.
2. Cook rice, following the packet instructions.
3. Roughly chop the onions and gently fry them in butter until they are just starting to brown.
4. Add prawns or shrimps and the chopped bananas to the onions in the pan. Heat through gently.
5. Add the cream and remove from the heat.
6. Season well with salt and pepper and mix with the rice.
7. Serve with a small handful of chopped parsley.