100g fresh spinach
3 tbsp olive oil
1 handful of peas
1 tsp chopped parsley
4 large eggs
2 tbsp flour
1/2 an onion
50g grated Parmesan cheese or Cheddar cheese
Method1. Fry the onion with the olive oil until translucent.
2. Add the spinach, finely shredded carrots and peas, and cook until soft.
3. Turn the heat off.
4. Add the eggs, parsley, flour, chopped ham, milk, cheese and stir well.
5. Lay a sheet of baking paper on a tray. Grease some pastry cutters shapes with oil and lay them on the paper.
6. Pour some mixture inside each cutter.
7. Cook in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 20 minutes.
8. Carefully take the frittatas off the cutters and serve.