Ingredients4 medium potatoes (skin on and cut into small cubes)
1 onion (sliced)
2 cloves garlic (crushed)
¼ cauliflower (about 200g - cut into small florets)
2 tbsp medium curry paste (or 1 tbsp medium curry powder)
400g can chopped tomatoes
300ml beef stock
1 tbsp fresh coriander (roughly chopped)
Large handful baby spinach
Method1. Heat oil in a large saucepan
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the potatoes and cauliflower
4. Add the curry paste or powder and combine well with potatoes and cauliflower for 1-2 minutes
5. Add the tomatoes and stock
6. Bring to the boil, cover with lid and simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
7. Stir through coriander and spinach and serve.