Ingredients2-1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup of butter (softened)
3/4 cups of granulated sugar
3/4 cups of brown sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 cups of chocolate chips
Handy HintTo get even chocolate chips throughout the cookies, stir well. Enjoy with a nice glace of milk.
Method1. Put oven on 375F.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. stir together.
3. Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer untill creamy, add eggs beaten well
4. Gradualy add flour mixture, sture well
5. Stir in chocolate chips
6. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 mins or untill lightly browned
8. Cool and enjoy