Ingredients1 can of chickpeas
6 'nuggets' of frozen spinach
1 tomato (chopped)
1 onion (chopped)
1 chilli (chopped)
1 clove of garlic (chopped)
1 potato (cubed)
Tamari, to taste
Handy HintDelicious with flatbread or cous cous
Method1. Fry an onion and garlic in olive oil
2. Drain, and rinse the tin of chickpeas, then add to the garlic and onions along with the spinach and potato.
3. Simmer for around 20 minutes.
4. Add a finely chopped chilli and tomato at the end to soften.
5. While it is cooking, chargrill a pepper and chop on top.
6. Add tamari and pepper to season at end.