Ingredients115g basmati rice
2 spring onions (finely chopped)
1 chilli (deseeded, finely chopped)
2 tins sardines
Dash of dark soy sauce
Fresh coriander (chopped)
A pinch of cayenne pepper
Salt according to taste
Handy HintGoes really nicely with fresh salad.
Method1. Cook the basmati rice until dry and fluffy.
2. Drain both tins of sardines and put in large bowl.
3. Squeeze the juice of half the lemon over the sardines in the bowl.
4. Add the dash of dark soy sauce, the finely chopped chilli and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
5. Mix thoroughly.
6. Add the hot rice and mix everything together.
7. Divide onto four plates and sprinkle the chopped onions and fresh coriander over the rice.
8. Slice remaining lemon half into quarters, and serve alongside.