Ingredients250g plain flour
1 tbsp orange peel
2 tbsp cinnamon powder
75g caster sugar
2 tbsp icing sugar
1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder
Method1. Place butter and flour in a bowl and rub together until the mixture resembles fine
2. Stir in the rest of the ingredients along with 2tbsp of cold water and combine to form a ball.
3. Roll out on to a lightly floured surface to a thickness of 2.5mm.
4. Using a 4cm star cutter, cut out approx 40 stars.
5. Place the stars onto a baking sheet and bake for 10-20 minutes until golden.
6. Mix together the icing sugar and the cinnamon and lightly dust over the stars.